36

Chenle wrapped his loving arms around Jisung's chest.

"Hm? What is it?" Jisung asked, looking at his husband.

"Nothing, I love you," Chenle spoke, softly smiling at his lover.

"I love you too," Jisung replied, turning around to kiss Chenle's forehead.

"Daddy, I want to call Jeongie again!" Ji Chen butted in.

"How about we take you to Jeong's, how about that?" Chenle said.

"Okay!!" Ji Chen spoke in a happy tone, bouncing around.

Chenle got ready with Jisung, and they took their 5-year-old and their twins.

Chenle and Jisung arrived at Norenmin's place, with their own children.

"Jeongie!!" Ji Chen exclaimed in happiness, the five-year-old went to go hug his best friend. 

Jeong didn't hug back, his face was already red and he didn't know how to react.

"Oh~ Someone's got a crush," Jae Joon teased.

"I don't like him like that!" Jeong argued Ji Chen, nodded his head. Because he thinks that Jeong loves him instead of like. #protect jichen nation

Ji Chen dragged Jeong so they can play. Jia Hui took Ji Hua to draw and color with her while Jae Joon took Jian Jia to play soccer.

Chenle had a conversation with his friends, about Donghyuck and Mark.

"We should help Donghyuck see if he had feelings for Mark, then we can get Mark to confess first," Jisung said.

"I already told him to beg him to stay and make it up to him, let's see how Donghyuck plays," Jaemin said.

"Anyways, I'm making dinner, wanna eat with us?" Renjun suggested.

"Sure, if you don't mind," Chenle said.

"We don't," Jeno said.