41

"Okay, finally, Markhyuck is slowly sailing," Renjun exaggerated. 

"I know right, I literally wanted to physically punch the two idiots," Jaemin exaggerated also.

"Come on you two, we have children to feed," Jeno said, sighing.

"They can starve," Renjun spoke.

"Understandable," Jia Hui said, pushing up his glasses as he carried his book upstairs to his room. Jae Joon sat there, wondering why his brother is such a weirdo, but interestingly interesting. 

Jeong stared at Jaemin's phone, while Jeno went to go make lunch for his stupid family.

"Appa... is Ji Ji gonna call me?" Jeong asked his father, in his adorable baby voice.

"Soon, don't worry baby," Jaemin said, picking up his little 7-year-old childish son. 

"But I miss Ji Ji already," Jeong pouted at his appa.

"Kid, if you were my age when I was 18, I would've assumed that he would be sleeping, making children, or drinking. That's it," Renjun butted in.

"Shut it Injoon," Jaemin hissed.

"Baby, he will call you again, don't worry," Jaemin cooed at his youngest.

"I swear to god these kids be falling in love quicker than the number of times Jeno had-," Renjun spoke before he had gotten interrupted by Jaemin once again.

"Not now, Renjun," Jaemin hissed at his lover. 

"Alright, I'mma go ahead and finish up my work that I have to turn in before the deadline," Renjun said getting up from the couch.

"Tch, can't believe him...," Jaemin mumbled, he put his son down letting him play with his action figures.