Extra #5~

Ages: Yu Tian is 8, Jia Hui/Jae Joon is 4, Jeong is 2.

The first meeting.

"Do you remember the first day we met?" Yu Tian asked the boy.

"Not really, can you tell me?" Jia Hui replied.

"Maybe if you give me a kiss I'll tell you," Yu Tian spoke.

"Not. A. Chance," Jia Hui answered the boy.

"I tried, anyways...," Yu Tian began his story.

-

"Oh, Renjun! Hi!" Sicheng called over the phone.

"Sure, you can come over! You can bring your sons over too," Sicheng said with a smile.

"Really? Great! I'll make some snacks!" Sicheng said, then the call ended.

"Was that Renjun?" Yuta asked.

"Yeah, he's coming over because he didn't want to babysit his own children by himself, plus, we get to see their new child, Jeong," Sicheng spoke in a joyful tone.

"It's been some time since we saw them," Yuta said, as Sicheng nodded.

"Rain! Rain! We have guests coming over, let's pick up your toys," Sicheng said, getting up.

"Why do I have to pick them up? It's only guests," Yu Tian argued.

"Yeah, but their kids are coming too, now come on," Sicheng said, helping the boy pick up his toys. Yu Tian pouted, he picked up his toys. Yuta chuckled, staring at Sicheng's ass throughout the whole process.

"Hey! Stop staring," Sicheng got up, playfully hitting his husband on the head. Yuta rubbed his head, then went to the kitchen to make some tea. Yu Tian watched T.V. afterward while his parents messed around with each other in the kitchen.

-

The bell rang, Yu Tian waddled to get it.

He saw a tiny boy with adorable fake round glasses holding another boy's hand.

"Henlo!!!" the boy in the baseball hat spoke. The round glasses boy stayed quiet, clutching onto a big book, too big for a 4-year old.

"Oh! Jae Joon, Jia Hui! Hi, you twins," Sicheng spoke.

"Uncle Sichengie, he's 5 months younger, we aren't twins," Jae Joon spoke.

"I was kidding, where is Renjun?" Sicheng asked.

"Right here! GOD, Children are HEAVY," Renjun exaggerated.

"Except you, you are adorable," Renjun booped Jeong's little nose.

"Who are they, papa?" Yu Tian asked his father.

"Uncle Renjun's children," Sicheng said, helping Jia Hui take off his baby shoes, then Jae Joon's.

Yu Tian suddenly got interested in the little round glasses boy, who was wandering around the house with his brother, then sitting down reading his thick ass book.

Yu Tian was confused, how can a little boy read such a monstrous book?!

"They both have such different personalities," Sicheng spoke.

"Yea, I raised him like that on accident, I forced him to read a magic tree house book, like the whole thing as punishment for breaking my Moomin belt when he was almost 4. Somehow he knows shit," Renjun said.

"Wow, how is that possible?" Yuta asked.

"Dunno, science?" Renjun shrugged.

Jae Joon accidentally threw a ball at Jia Hui's head.

"Hit me again, I'll steal your boyfriend," Jia Hui hissed.

"Oh yeah, I remember that I taught him to be a bitch like me," Renjun spoke very casually.

"Papa! Jia Hui being mean to Joonie again," Jae Joon whined.

"I know, I taught him that way, but if it makes you feel a lot better, I'll let you hug me," Renjun said, opening his arms for his son, who ran into his arms sobbing.

Jia Hui sat there with no remorse. Jeong, who was also quiet, waddled and sat on Jia Hui's lap. Jeong dozed off on his book, while Jia Hui placed the book on the child's head, reading peacefully.

"You got some wild kids," Yuta said.

"No, the only normal one is surprisingly my kid. Jae Joon likes to grope Dong Min," Renjun said.

"What about Jeong?" Yu Tian asked.

"Too queit," Renjun said.

"Oh," Yu Tian said.

After hanging around the Nakamoto house, they all went home. 

"So, do you like them?" Yuta asked Yu Tian.

"They are very interesting," Yu Tian said.

-

"So, that's kind of how we met," Yu Tian ended the story.

"So, I did get my personality from my dad," Jia Hui said.

"Can I-," Yu Tian asked, but he got interrupted.

"No, no kisses," Jia Hui said, continuing to read his book.

"Aish, I wish you were gay," Yu Tian pouted, he crossed his arms.

"I wish you would stop flirting with me," Jia Hui replied. Yu Tian frowned, he rested his head on the boy's shoulder, enjoying the breeze at the park.