16

Renjun greeted his parents, welcoming his parents back home. Renjun had already cleaned up the place, making it all nice and neat for his parents. 

"Ah, so glad to be back home," his mother commented, she went to hug her loveable son. Renjun hugged his mother back, his father joining in the hug. Renjun smiled happily, as everyone pulled away from the hug.

"So, have you been missing us too much?" his mother asked.

"Not really, Chenle had been staying over because his parents are forcing him to marry this douche," Renjun stated, his tone clearly says I don't fucking like that dude.

The next day...

"Isn't that Jisung's shirt?" Jaemin asked.

"Yeah, why?" Chenle asked.

"Remember, he stayed over at my place? Besides, he can't even fit them, look how small he is," Jisung pointed out.

It was true, Jisung's shirt was too big for him. Chenle wore overalls, with long sleeves that became sweat paws for him. 

"You look adorable in it, don't worry," Doyoung said, winking.

"Oi, fuck off you pedo," Haechan butted in. Doyoung raised his eyebrow, holding his child.

"Well excuse you," Doyoung said. Da-Eun looked shy from the people at the school.

"Is that Da-Eun?" Mark asked.

"Yes, but lately she's been having weird dreams," Doyoung said, looking at his daughter concerned.

"Baby Bunny, why don't you tell them about your dreams," Doyoung said. 

"I dreamt that Uncle Sun and that lion had kids! It was Dong-Min and Mi-sun! Then, I remember those three had three babies! Jae Joon grew up to be a pervert for Dong-Min though. First, it's Jae Joon, Jia Hui, and then Joong. Ryan had the same dreams, but he remembers those two kids! They had three kids too! A boy, Ji Chen because it sounded Chinese, and Ji Hua and Jian Jia," Da Eun explained.

"Why would I date this idiot?!" Donghyuck asked.

Da Eun shrugged, she continued, "Sunnie and Minnie are going to be born soon... I remember you told me that you had them at 18 (19 is adult age). Jae Joon would happen in 19 (years old), with Jia Hui. Joong doesn't come out till 2nd (year) in college. They told me that."

"Also, Ji Chen doesn't come out after big job people school," Da Eun concluded. Everyone gave Da Eun a weird look.

"Bunny, are you sick? How do you know all of this?" Doyoung said, he kneeled down to his daughter's eye level.

"Because I talked to them. They keep coming in my dreams... Also, that pink hair boy needs to be careful, the eye smile boy's habits and Jae Joon's perverted habits might influence Joong," Da Eun said. 

"Da Eun! I brought Ryan!!!" a voice called out. It was Taeyong's boys, Hyun Jae, dragging Ryan. Ten followed the children.

"See! Ryan even had dreams that when he becomes 10, he will have a baby sister," Da Eun said, convincing his parents.

"Emmie is small and kyoot!" Ryan said, with a smile.

Ryan saw Chensung's and smiled. Hyun Jae hid behind them and saw Markhyuck.

"Daddy is having a baby," Hyunjae, the two-year-old muttered.

Taeyong looked at Hyunjae in shock.

"Wait... Jae! Did I take my birth control?!" Taeyong asked panickily.

"I...don't remember, did you?!" Jaehyun asked, he was also panicking.

Hyun Jae said hello to Taeyong's belly. 

Da Eun spoke once again, "In exactly 4 months, you two will have the twins, Mi Sun and Dong Min. Because Tae Jun is 4 months exactly after Mi-Sun and Dong-Min. After Ryan turns 10, Emmie is gonna pop out because the condom broke because they bought the wrong kind."

Doyoung looked at his daughter, his eyes almost popped out.

"What's a condom?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Don't know, that's what Emmie told me," Da Eun said shrugging, making everyone at the table sigh in relief. 

The bell rang, and everyone took their kids.

"So, if we were to have kids... remind me not to fuck you," Donghyuck said, with a smile.

"Right, like that will ever happen," Mark said, rolling his eyes.