31

Time Skip...

As time passes by, kids were born and so were the ones growing. Donghyuck got home from his job seeing his two children.

"Daddy! You are home," Mi Sun exclaimed in happiness.

"Did you finish your homework, I'll make dinner, okay?" Donghyuck said.

Since Donghyuck and Mark both got jobs, they moved into a bigger house for the twins to grow. But one was still single.

"Daddy, if you aren't busy, can you come to my performance? I want to see you there," Dong-Min spoke, he pouted at his father.

"Alright, I'll try," Donghyuck said.

"Hey babe," Donghyuck's boyfriend said. Donghyuck earned a kiss from him, smiling like an idiot.

"Dong Min ah, come on, let me help you with your homework," Mark said, picking up his own kid.

"Okay Appa," Dong-Min said, Mark froze.

"Dong-Min ah, I'm not your father, stop calling me Appa," Mark said in a sweet tone, he because sweating a bit.

"But Da Eun Noona said-," Dong-Min spoke, but got cut off by Donghyuck.

"What? What did she say? It's not true, is it?" Donghyuck scolded, scaring Dong Min.

"Haechan, don't be like that, he is only 10, now let me help you okay?" Mark said, giving a sweet smile to Dong-Min. After all, Dong Min is his biological kid, but he respected Donghyuck's wishes. Therefore, Mark shall be that roommate who lives and helps Dong Min and Mi Sun.

Donghyuck sighed heavily, with his boyfriend giving him cuddles. Mark looked at the with a sad gaze, he went back to focus on Dong Min, after all these years, you still have feelings for a boy who would never love you.

Mi Sun noticed but didn't say anything. They never had a stable father, so Dong Min and Mi Sun would call Mark, Appa. Even though they were told that he wasn't. Donghyuck never had a stable relationship anyways.

"I'll make dinner, it's okay Mark," Donghyuck said.

"No, I'll make it, you had a long day, didn't you? Let me do it," Mark said, giving Donghyuck a sweet smile.

"Mark, you can't cook, let me do it, last time I had to put bandages for your cuts on your fingers," Donghyuck spoke softly.

Mark nodded in defeat, he went to his room to chill before dinner. Mi Sun and Dong Min went into Mark's room, watching on Mark's phone with him on his bed.

"Appa, if Daddy doesn't go to my show, will you?" Dong-Min asked his biological father.

Mark looked at him with a smile, he was always smiling at them. Mark nodded, kissing Dong-Min on the forehead. Mi Sun got jealous, so Mark gave her a kiss on the forehead too.

"I will always attend it. What kind of person would I be? You know how much I want to make memories for you to watch when you are older," Mark said, smiling at his twins.

"Kids! Mark! Dinner is ready!" Donghyuck called out. They all left his room, to have dinner.