Festival Practice

A/N:

Only reason for beauty pageant...

I feel like Y/N would help her friend...

And be very motivated to win if she found out Nejire Hado was wanting to win...
(That'll be fun to write...)

So...magic! for the win!

Y/N POV

"Wow...this setting is incredible..." I mumble in awe.

Such a cool crossover...I guess it makes sense that it'd have a cool setting...

"Thanks!" Ibara says, walking past me, holding a box filled with costume items.

I hear Itsuka exclaims,
"Ugh!!!!"

I turn around and see an exasperated Itsuka Kendo.

"What's wrong?" I ask my friend.

She grabs my arm and pulls me outside.

She grabs Monoma as well.

She then explains that Monoma put her name in the Beauty contest, and she has no idea what to do,
"If I'm forced to do it, I might as well aim to win...I just...don't know what to do..."

I hum and nod,
"So...Do you want my help?"

"You've done beauty pageant type things during those charity festivals...Do you have any ideas?" Itsuka asks.

"Yeah...I have a few ideas. Let's head to my room and grab the files on past festivals," I say,
"We can also grab the files from when I had plays...and concerts...So, it'll help everyone."

Itsuka and I grab the files and deliver them.

We look through the past pageant files.

We start walking to the place where we ask questions about the beauty pageant.

And...in order for me to help Itsuka...

"I have to join...?" I sigh, looking at the ground.

"Hm...You're kind of the idea person for you class, so you can technically do other things," Itsuka points out.

"Yeah...I guess I can ask them..." I mumble,
"My appearance has also changed, so I won't immediately be recognized. Although...they'll say my name at the start...so...*sigh*"

"I think you can choose to not use your name...?" Itsuka says, trying to reassure me.

I hum and mumble,
"You have to show your name..."

"Oh..."

"The rule was changed..."

We both sigh.

"Let's just ask my class and come up with something after we get an answer," I say, walking to the dormitory.

They're all taking a break right now...

Itsuka and I enter and see class 1-A taking a break and having the snacks I made.

Itsuka and I make an announcement, explaining the situation.

They're cool with it...

Although there are a few rude comments by a few certain a#sholes...

I end up ignoring them.

Itsuka and I then head over to the building and sign me up.

"Okay...now let's form a plan. I have a few ideas..." I state.