Prologue

"She thought she was risking everything because she wasn’t ready. She wanted to learn. She needed to learn that relationships were the most important. I had to send her  away to somewhere she would learn. Learn how to build them, how to nurture them, how to get broken in them and how to mend them. That is the only strength an agent like Crowns needed. That was the only way she could truly save her people".

                                    —B.T

                      Leader of Corte B.T

      I put the ladder on the wall. I quickly put the flashlight in my bag pack and I slung it over my left shoulder. I rushed up the ladder mostly because I was scared that I would get caught. Mom and Dad were not supposed to be back by this time. I looked through the window to see if anyone was there but luckily there was no one. I threw the bag in first then I climbed in quietly. I removed my black beanie and I put my tiara on my head. I heard a click from the door but I quickly grabbed my bathrobe from the stand.

"Honey, good evening. Your father has been offended badly at the meeting he had so I advise that you do not see him tonight". My Mom, Queen Iesha said. "No problem mother. I was planning to go to bed now", I pretended to yawn, "I am so tired". "Get some sleep, my darling". She said as she left.

I sighed with relief as I fell on my bed. I am not going to take another risk like that again. B.T would have to do his calculations well next time before I step out of this castle. I washed up and I stashed my thing in the usual wardrobe. Tomorrow was another day to look forward to.