8.

This is another chapter I would like to call short. Enjoy!

"Relax, it may not be as bad as you think it will be", Fern said trying to calm me down.

Algebra!

I have gotten nothing higher than a D in Algebra since I got here and it feels like this test is going to be harder than the last ones. "You all should know that this test would make up a huge part of your progress grades that would be sent to you at the end of the week". Mrs. Duntley said handling out the sheets, "I hope you all came prepared? I hope so. You will start in the next two minutes". I was shivering in my seat. I didn't sleep until three this morning because of the test. I should feel confident but I didn't.

With fear, I looked at the questions. I have to ace this and I know that I can. I put my pencil on the sheet and I let my hand work its magic. After the test, I ran to the bathroom to wash my face. Before I entered, I heard some voices. "I can't wait to see her face when she gets kicked of the Judo team". I heard Wendy say in the bathroom. She laughed evilly, "I convinced Daddy to make the Principal agree on kicking Jane off any team that she's on if she doesn't ace this Algebra test", she said confidently, "she is so dumb when it comes to Algebra. She can't even make a C and when her score gets to Principal Winfred, she'll get kicked off the team".

I knew that the Vitton girls hated me but how could Wendy stoop so low? "I can't wait to see her face too". A voice I guess belonged to Barbie said, "She thinks she has everything just 'cause she can give good comebacks". "But she doesn't have everything clearly because she's got no brains for her books". Wendy finally said as the three of them laughed.

I walked away from the door before they came out. I hate them so much! I ran to the gym. I screamed all my lungs out. I walked to the punching bag at the end of the gym. I threw violent punches at the bag. Wendy is a spoilt, stupid and useless brat! I was so angry; I felt that my rage could burn one of the Vitton girls. I could feel the pain on my knuckles but I didn't stop punching. As I was about to punch the bag again, someone held my hand. "Are you okay, babe?" Zayn said as he looked at me, "Those are some violent punches you're throwing around".

I told him everything I overheard. Sensei Ju finally chose me for the next tournament that was starting this Saturday but I won't get to participate now. We continued talking as we walked out of the gym. Mrs. Duntley called me to the Principal's office. I was so scared but I knew that I would have two people who will console me when I hear the bad news.

Principal Winfred was excited to see me. I was surprised at her attitude but I went with it. She showed me my test and I was amazed. "Is this really my grade?!" I asked, very happy. She told me lots of things but I couldn't take my mind off my grade.

I GOT AN A+ IN ALGEBRA!

It was the best news ever. I thanked them and I rushed out of the office. "For someone who got kicked off her precious team", Wendy started, "you look excited". "Wendy, Wendy, Wendy! I feel bad for you. Once again your plan to end me didn't work", I said with a smile, "Is it me or you're the lamest mean girl ever? I think you are the lamest. Next time, think of a plan that might actually work". "I really hate your attitude! I did this to teach you a lesson 'cause all you do is talk people down and..." she tried to say but I cut her short, "take a look at the person talking?" I said sharply, "you've tried to make my life hell ever since I got here. You make people feel less of themselves with the nasty words you throw at people. I'm not immune to your insults, Wendy but I try to shield them. Examine yourself before pointing fingers".

I didn't wait for her to think of a comeback. I walked to look for Fern to tell her the good news. Fern was waiting for me on the bleachers. I told her about Wendy and the whole thing. "That's great! Your grade I mean, not Wendy". Fern said hugging me. "Mrs. Duntley wanted me to participate in the school decathlon but I told her I was busy with Judo", I said, flipping my hair to the other side, "is that a bad thing?" "No, its not. If you had agreed they would have taken you to this separate place for the nerds and trust me when I say, it's not fun there". Fern said smiling.

We talked for a while until my phone started ringing. It was Aunt Jelo. She told me that my parents were coming into the country for an important meeting. I am going to meet them at a hotel before they fly to Washington for the meeting. I just finished handling Wendy. I'm not ready to deal with more problems right now. I hope my parents and I hold our little reunion for a few minutes because I don't want anyone to find out that I'm the princess. If that happens, I can say goodbye to my Corte life in L.A. I went home quickly to confirm that I had the things I needed to dress like my real self; my princess self.

This chapter is just to show how much of a pest Wendy is (no offense to those who like her).

Do you want to know if Jane got caught? Will her secret be out when she sees her parents?

Keep reading to find out. I still love you guys!

XOXO

Jojo Quinn