25.

That is a pic of Jane's dress, boot heels and tiara. I love it so much!

Everyone loves a good description of a wedding dress so here is mine. It is a short white dress. It is armless and a bit free. I picked white boot heels to match and I wore a lovely diamond tiara. I am supposed to wear a crown but it's my wedding whatever I want. Mom did not approve my wedding outfit but she couldn't stop me. The wedding is in Alma and it is very grand. I would have love a simple small wedding but you can't get that when you're about to be the queen of two kingdoms. This day is the day I have ever dreamed of. I had my Mom here, Aunt Jelo and B.T are here too and Wendy is also here.

Walking down the aisle is what I fear the most because my Dad can't walk me and Veins banned his father from being in attendance. I looked at the door in front of me and I was scared to go in. I was about to walk in when King Vincent stopped me. "What do you want?" I asked disgusted, "I clearly remember Vincent telling you to stay away from us and this wedding". "I have a right to speak with my son and you don't know him like I do". He said. "Don't I? I have been with him for over ten years and how long did he stay with you?" I retorted, "That's my point exactly. He is happy when he's with me but I can't say the same about you. If you knew and loved him, you would have been invited to his wedding but sadly you're not". "I believe you are correct and since you are the only one he will listen to, please pass on a message for me".

"What message could it possibly be?"

"Some years after Vincent ran away, the nurse that delivered the princes confessed that she lied about the birth of the children because she ordered by Queen Isabella".

I was trying to take it all in, "so you're saying that Vincent is the real heir in the family?" I tried to understand, "and all these years you made YOUR son suffer for nothing?!" "He told you about it? He must really love you", he bowed his head, "I am truly ashamed of myself and I plan to step..." "Is there any problem?" Veins asked, bursting the door opened, "and what are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay far away from us and this wedding!" "Please talk to him for me. That is all I want", King Vincent said, "and I have already started the arrangements for my disposal. That is the least I deserve for hurting my family". "I'm not part of your family!" He growled. "Calm down, Veins. I'm here for you", I said holding his face, "he's gone now but I have to talk to you".

"I don't want to hear anything from him".

"I didn't want to listen at first but he wanted to tell you something that will change everything". That seemed to calm him down and he finally looked at me, "he told me that the nurse that handled you when you were born lied about your birth", I sighed, "apparently, she was following orders from Queen Isabella and she confessed years after you left Alma". "Are you trying to tell me that my step-mother paid the nurse to lie about who was born first?" He was clearly confused.

        "Yes, that is the truth. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that just to find out that the reason was a lie".

        "It's so hard to process right now". He said.
        "We have time. At least we know that you're the true heir. And he already has plans to step down for you".

"He doesn't have to do that. He can't continue to pretend that he cares about me". He shrugged. "I think he does. I think he was just bitter that the son of his love wasn't going to be king. He named you after himself and Alma for goodness sake", I said but Veins stared down.

     "Look at me, Vincent", I started softly, "we all make mistakes but there's always room to fix it. If there I anything you have thought me, it's that relationships can be broken. You left me all alone for years and when you came back even though it took a while, I let you back in. That’s all that ever matters. Fixing what has broken Please, let him fix this in the best way he can. He still loves you".

        "I know he does". Veins whispered. "We have a wedding to get to". I said as I smiled. "Yes, we do", he puts my arm through his; "I don't know what I will do without you". "I do.I teased as we walked inside. So many people had surprised looks on their faces but that didn't matter much. All that mattered was getting married.

The news is a shocker, isn't it? Veins had no choice but to stay in Alma. He found some things hard but the hardest was seeing the people as his people. All his life, he believed that Viella was his home and they were his people but now there's been a sudden twist. The people didn't know him much but they believed in him and what he stood for. They even named a restaurant after him and that restaurant makes the best lasagnas ever. Veins gave me a chance to go back to Viella but I decided to stay with him. Besides, they are my people too since I'm their queen.

Just to be clear, Veins is Vincent.

I love a good wedding and this wedding is different from others.

Did you expect that Veins would be the real heir? Neither did I

I am close to ending this!

XOXO

Jojo Quinn