10.

WARNING: Spanish words included!

"Fern, this is awesome!" I said, biting into my cotton candy, "everything has been awesome but it's weird to think that the Snow sister's parents own this". "We all forget about them when were here". Fern answered me. She dragged me to a game stand. She wanted me to see her cousin. "Set us up quickly", she said as she taps the table, "I want to win a hug from my favorite cousin!" The guy turned around and said, "The same trick every year, Fern". They did a hand shake which ended with laughter. "Jane, I want you to meet my cousin, Roderigo Ivory", she said pointing at him, "Roderigo, I would like you to meet my best friend Jane Monet". We shook hands. His touch was nice on my skin and he had the most beautiful eyes ever.

I am not supposed to admire someone else but he was actually hot. "Don't stare too much". Fern said to Roderigo, "her boo is on his way here". "So who's the lucky guy?" Roderigo asked me. I was about to answer but Zayn beat me to it, "That would be me", he said, put his around me, "I'm Zayn Tyson. You're Fern's cousin, right?" "Yes, that's me. I think we met before". Roderigo said, shaking Zayn. "At camp in ninth grade, I was the dude you..." "Threw off the canoe! I'm still sorry man. That was two years ago", Roderigo smiled, "you hit a jackpot". "I know that I did", Zayn said as he kissed me, "do you mind if I snatch her from you, Fern?" "You already did", was all Fern said as we walked away.

"That wasn't necessary", I said to Zayn after we had reached a distance, "we were just talking". "I know you find him attractive", Zayn smirked, "every girl does". "Well, I'm not every girl and he is not attractive to me", I lied, "besides, I have the world's best boyfriend. I don't want anyone else". I leaned forward and I kissed him, "don't think you can bribe with your kiss", he smiled, "I don't want you around him. I trust you but I can never trust him". "Established!" I said also smiling, "I'm yours and I always will be". "Now that this is settled, I have two tickets for Triple Death. Permission to take her highness on a fun ride?" he said, bowing down to me. "You have my permission, you handsome peasant", I said, playing along.

Zayn and I were the pair in front. The ride was super fun but super scaring (dont worry; I didn't need a barf bag). That was awesome! I shouted as soon as we got down. We were both talking about how awesome the ride was for about ten minutes. "It's time to forget about Triple Death. It's time for the Tunnel of Love". Zayn said, pulling me.

In case I forgot to mention, today is Thursday. I enjoyed the shows from yesterday and the day before but today was the day I was looking forward to. I don't want to put a damper on the mood but a guy has been staring at me ever since I got here. I don't want to conclude that it's agent but I have a bad feeling about this. The right thing to do is to follow the guy. "Are you ready?" Zayn asked me as we waiting on the line. Zayn is the only one that can spoil this plan. I can't just ditch him to follow someone I'm not even sure is a threat. Zayn has been waiting for this moment for years and as a good girlfriend, I will help him live his dream. "I'm ready". I finally answered him.

The Tunnel of Love is amazing. There were cupid babies all around with bows and arrows. With all the excitement going on, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about that guy. "Jane, you're too quite. Is anything wrong?" Zayn asked me. "Are you trying to call me a noise box?" I asked, trying to avoid the other question. "Never! You're pretty though". He laughed as he said it. I looked back and I saw that guy. He's very suspicious and as an agent, I should never let my guard. The ride ended suddenly and I didn't get to enjoy it cause I was distracted.

"What's going on, Jane?!" Zayn said in a slightly angry tone, "That ride was supposed to be special for the both of us". "I'm sorry". I said in my defense. "It's not about being sorry. Something is on your mind and that thing is ticking you off".

"I'm scared of losing you!" I confessed, "My life is like crap and I don't want it to make me lose you".

"Jane Monet, I will always be here for you. Nothing in your life can ever take me away from you".

"You don't know that. You're just saying it to make me feel better".

"Have I ever lied to you? I haven't and I won't lie now. I'll always be yours and we'll go through everything together".

Those words calmed me down. We hugged it out. I felt more relaxed. Zayn and I will always be together and nothing can tear us apart. "I feel so much better now", I said smiling, "you're the best and I don't know what I'd do if I ever lose you but I know..." "Jane! Look out!" Zayn said as he turned me around. I didn't understand what was going on until I saw blood coming out of Zayn. Zayn fell on the ground and I saw the person that had shot him. It was that guy that was staring at me. He ran away immediately he realized that he had gunned down the wrong person.

It all happened so fast. I rushed to Zayn on the floor, "you said you weren't going to leave me! Wake up, Zayn!" I called 911 and I called Fern. Fern ran to where Zayn was lying. "What happened?" she asked holding Zayn's body, "He's losing a lot of blood!" I told her to stay with Zayn. I can't let Zayn's killer run away. "Siento haberte arrastradoa esto, nunca te olvidaré. Lo prometo. I'll be back, Fern". I finally said as I ran away.

The guy was almost at the entrance. I chased him till we reached a distance from the Carnival. We started fight, hand-to-hand. When I thought I had someone, he's about to be taken away from me. "Who sent you?!" I shouted as soon as I had him on the floor. "I don't have to tell you anything", he spat. I stepped on his chest and I asked again, "Who sent you?" He struggle under my foot but I didn't care. "I will talk! It was Corte Waze", he said, trying to catch his breath, "agent FE-302 was delaying the mission so the goddess sent me instead". I pulled out my gun and I corked it, "do you have any last words?" I said pointing at his chest. He wanted to say something but I cut in and said, "Good, you don't have any last words". I shot him three times in his chest and once in his head.

I called Fern to ask about the hospital Zayn was taken to. I took a taxi to the address Fern texted me. I rushed to the emergency unit where I met Fern crying. I asked Fern about Zayn, "He went into surgery but the doctors said he might not survive it", she said crying. She could not tell me anything more because she was crying uncontrollably. I started pacing around. He promised that he wouldn't leave. He has never lied to me and he won't lie to me now. He's alive. I have to believe it.

"Anyone here for Zayn Tyson?" a doctor asked as he walked out of the Theater. I moved closer to the doctor and I asked him about Zayn. The doctor sighed after a deep breathe. The doctor opened his mouth and words flew out. The words I refused to believe.

I'm sorry, he didn't make it.

"Fern, he's joking, right?" I said, trying to deny the truth. "I'm so sorry, Jane", she said covering her mouth, "I'm so sorry. I don't what happened". It was not supposed to be like this. I didn't want to hear what she was saying. I started walking to the door. I don't want to believe this at all. Before I reached the door, the last thing I remembered was my head clashing with the floor.

Okay...I lied!

This chapter was the hardest chapter for me to write but I have to.

Sorry to all Zane fans!

I still love you all so much!

XOXO

Jojo Quinn