1.

That's the picture of one of Jane's tiaras

"Daddy, please!" I begged, trying to put on my cutest face. "For the last time, you are a princess and unintentionally you will have to be the future ruler of Viella", King Benfort Monet, my father said with a sad smile," leaving the palace will have great on the whole kingdom". I smiled and started saying, "I know that but a queen should be well educated. Home school is not working out for me and I know this lovely school in Los Angeles which is way better than..." "Enough! Go up to your room and remove any thoughts of you leaving this kingdom!" Dad cut my words short angrily. "I so hate this", I mumbled as I stomped out of his chambers.

I am Princess Janemarie Topeza de Monet of Viella the first but I like my name being just Jane Monet. My parents are the rulers of Viella which is one of the largest and most powerful countries in the world.

Before the institution of Monarchy, the General of the Army led the people but after the Civil war, the whole country became fractured. General Harris Sortez who was from Estala felt cheated by General Barde Zellot who was the head of Santa De (present day Viella) because they joined the army around the same time and General Barde was made the head instead of him. General Barde was from Loope (which was the capital) and he had allies from other states while General Harris had allies from Estala and other minor states.

General Harris wanted to break off from Santa De to form his own country so as to be the leader of it. Twelve months after back and forth arguments, General Harris declared war. The whole country was in a state of emergency. Lives were lost and properties were destroyed. My great-great-great-great grandfather, Viella Monet the First worked as a guard under General Barde but he was a great strategist. He assisted Barde in ending the war.

Everyone owed the glory to Viella Monet. General Barde gave up his position to Viella Monet and Santa De was changed to Viella in honor of him. Viella Monet felt that monarchy would prevent any other form of breaking out. And that is the story of how I ended up being a prisoner in my own palace.

I was sad but there were no tears in my eyes. I dont know if this is normal but I have never cried in my life. There are times when I feel strong emotions at the same time but the tears never come out. I have always dreamed of leaving Viella to abroad to have fun with kids my age, gossip with a best friend, have a boyfriend and graduate from college. Anything would be perfect as long as I dont have to spend all my years in life in this boring palace. I love my country but I want to see the world. "Good to see that you're here". I heard a voice immediately I entered my room. I curtsied to the male figure I saw leaning against my dressing. "Just quit that princess crap. I'm here from Corte Ishe and we want to know what Corte B.T has for us. The deal? Are you ready to come to an agreement?" he said with a crooked smile.

"Well, well, well! If you truly have heard of me, you had better get out of here", I said smiling as well.

"Oh! I like a bad princess". He walked towards me and he held my arm tightly," but I would love a good princess better. So whats it going to be?"

I pulled my arm out of his grip and I punched him in the chest. He tried an uppercut but I dodged it. We were fighting all over the room. I used my shoes to hit his two knees to make him kneel down." Ah!" He screamed in pain. I walked to his back, "B.T would win all the regions and one more thing", and I twisted his neck, "I love the bad princess better".

I put his body in the wardrobe for all my things. Immediately I locked it, my Mom walked in. "What is this mess?" She shrieked at the sight of the room. "My poor baby! Your father told me that he was hearing sounds but I didnt think it would be this bad". She said hugging me. "I will have two maids here now to clean up this place", she walked to the door, "Tessa! Rae!" The two maids came into the room; they bowed and walked directly to the wardrobe where he was. "Mother, can they avoid that wardrobe, I keep my most private things there". I said in a small voice. "Avoid the princess wardrobe but turn every ship-shape". She said as we walked out of the room.