Part 17

*STACEY'S POV*

"TOM...GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as he walked into the room. He was the last person I wanted to see right now. Especially after everything which has happened.

"Stacey, please just let me talk to you. I just want to apologise" he said as Tom stood up from the bed.

"I don't want to talk to you! Please leave me alone..." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I think it's for the best if you just leave now!" Tom said calmly as he continued to walk closer to me.

"I'm not leaving until I've spoken to Stacey!"

"Please Blake, I don't want to talk to you right now. I just want you to leave me alone..."

"Just hear me out, please Stacey? Just give me five minutes to explain things to you!" Blake begged me.

"Look, if she has said that she doesn't want to talk then she doesn't have to!" Tom said to him. Still talking to Blake in a calm voice, I was surprised by how calm he was being considering he could lose his temper really easily. He was doing well to make sure he stayed calm, which was a good thing since I didn't want him to be kicked out of the hospital. I didn't want to be left on my own with people like Blake still walking around the place. Having Tom here made me feel so much safer.

"I don't know who you think you are-"

"I'm her boyfriend and the father of her baby...that's who I am! Now, who the bloody hell are you?" Tom interrupted him, making a laugh escape my lips as I looked at the expression on Blake's face. It was priceless.

"Oh right! So you're the father to that brat...now I know where she gets her attitude from!"

"She's one you idiot, she hasn't got any attitude. And yes, I'm the father to that brat and if you insult her again, your face will meet my fist!" Tom simply replied.

"Oh, do you really think I'm scared of you?"

"Well you really should be mate. I'm not one for letting things go...now will you please leave!" Tom replied and followed it with a laugh.

"If I let you explain will you leave and never come back?" I asked.

"All I want is five minutes and then I'll leave...but that twat goes!" Blake said as he pointed in Tom's direction.

"No. Tom stays or you leave..." I replied. Truth is, I was scared of Blake and I didn't want to be alone with him. It's hard imagine that I'm scared someone that I was flirting with and having a good time with in the past. I was so close to getting with Blake at one point but then things happened and we stopped talking. I never really understood why he was on my father's side and helped him to force Tom off the road, kidnap my daughter and then lock me up in a room for two weeks. Looks like I dodged a bullet with this one.

"Fine, the twat can stay..." Blake muttered.

"Call me a twat one more time and you'll find out what happens!" Tom replied harshly. I could tell that he was starting to lose his temper with Blake now and it wouldn't be long before he did something stupid to him. That's the last thing I need right now.

"What do you want to say to me then?" I asked as I used the little energy I actually had to sit myself up so I could pay attention to what this idiot had to say to me about what happened.

"And if he says anything I don't like then-"

"Then you'll do nothing Tom. I need you here with me, not in some cell because you didn't like what some guy said to me. Promise me you'll try to stay calm?"