25

MADISON

     I wake up engulfed by Kaiden's scent. His arms are locked around my waist and his head is nuzzled in the crook of my neck. Normally, I would be furious at myself for being so careless, but it was fun. Whatever Kaiden gave me last night sent me to outer space and I landed on a planet full of euphoria. I'd be lying if I said I would never do it again, because honestly, I'm craving the high again right now.

I maneuver my body so I'm lying on my back and Kaiden shifts in his sleep. I don't want to wake him up because he looks so peaceful, but at the same time, I do. His lips look so plump and his bare abs look so yummy. I'll never forget how hot he looked last night. His eyes hooded in pleasure. The way his mouth fell open because of how good it felt. How his muscles tensed and flexed with every thrust. Before I know it, I'm soaked.

I guess I fell asleep naked, so I'm already one step ahead. Carefully, I roll my body over so I'm straddling Kaiden. He must've put his boxers back on before he went to bed. I start leaving light kisses up his chest until I reach his neck, then I start leaving wet open-mouthed kisses. I feel him harden underneath me and he groans before fluttering his brown eyes open.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his voice laced thick with sleep.

"Waking you up." I teasingly smile at him. His hands fly up to grip my waist just as I lean down to kiss him.

His lips mold against mine until we're a mess of tongues and heavy breathing. I want him so bad it almost hurts.

Kaiden pulls away, but only for a second, to slide his boxers down his legs. He lines himself up with my entrance and I slowly sink down onto him. Moans and groans of pleasure escape both of us.

"Condom." I groan, realizing we forgot to use one. It feels so much better without one, but neither of us can take any chances.

"I'm clean and I'll pull out." He rasps, already starting to thrust his hips.

I can only trust that he's telling the truth and I allow myself to cave in to the pleasure.

"Fuck, you're fucking soaked." He pulls his bottom lip between his teeth, his eyebrows scrunched together.

I nod my head and place my hands on chest. I grind my hips into his, and he tosses his head back against the pillow, his face contorted in pleasure.

Deciding to take charge, I lean forward and ask, "Do you like that?"

His eyes darken and he nods. "You have no idea how good you feel, baby."

Baby. For some reason I love when he calls me that. Usually, name calling makes me cringe, but when Kaiden says it, I love it.

Suddenly, Kaiden wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me down so my chest is pressed against his. His thrusts because frantic and rougher, and at this angle he's hitting my g-spot perfectly. It feels so good I can barely form a thought, all I can think about is him and his touch and the way he's making me feel.

"Oh... my... God..., Kaidennnn." I moan out and dig my nails into his shoulder blades. This only encourages him and he picks up his pace, driving me straight off the edge. Just as the pleasure rolls through me, he quickly pushes me off of him and I watch as he finishes himself off on his stomach.

"That's one way to wake someone up." He laughs and stands to go into the bathroom. After he cleans himself up, he returns with a warm towel and helps me clean up.

"Here, put this on. I'll make us something to eat." He hands me his t-shirt and I slip it on over my head. I slide my panties on and follow him into the kitchen. I choose to sit on one of the stools at the counter.