Chapter 6

Lisa's PoV

I was done unpack my things. It's actually not as tiring as packed last night. Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself.

Maybe the fact that I was free from my step mother and step unnies give the feeling that I'm finally as free as bird. I don't have to hear them compare their lives to mine or mostly judging about my life.

I put my pajamas on and do my usual night routine skincare. I don't want to have a lot of pores and dull skin.

I heard a knock on my door. I know that it was Jungkook. So I fix myself at the mirror a little and put a little bit of lip tint.

I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw him with his plain white shirt and short pants.

He looked so damn hot and so fine. It's really weird to see him dressed like this but I'm not complaining though.

He was smirking when he noticed that I didn't even blink and waved his hand in front of me and make me blinked a little.

"W-what's wrong?" I stuttered and looked everywhere except his eyes.

He smiled teasingly. I was about to scold him but he took my hand. I was surprised for his sudden action. He handed me the apartment's key and my car's key.

"Here's your keys. I just finished unpack, sorry if it took too long." He said.

I gulped. Oh my God, he seriously look like an angel right now. "Lisa?" Jungkook asked me again. "You're zoned out again." He said.

"Ahh...right. T—thank you." I said. Seriously, I can make him uncomfortable anytime soon.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.
"A little bit." I answered. "Maybe we can cook something?" I suggested.

He chuckled. "You do realized that we were just moved in and we haven't shop anything right?" he told me. Right, I should've known better besides thinking of him looking so fine with that outfit.

"Let's go to shop groceries then. It's still 7.30 PM. We can go to Lotte Mart?" I suggested again.
"Alright then. Let me get my jacket and key." He said and left.

I finally can breathe properly. Seriously, what's up with me? It's just Jeon Jungkook. I hate that guy. I can't falling to him. I refuse to.

**

Jungkook's PoV

We arrived at the Lotte Mart.
We were just in our jackets and pajamas. We're just going to shop for groceries, it's not like we have to dress to impress someone.

Lisa took the trolley with her. She looks so cute with her pajamas and messy bun. I still couldn't believe that I'll marry her in no time.

I just followed Lisa to wherever she went. She grabbed a lot of food ingredients. I didn't bother to ask because I trust her. I know that she's a good cooker since the accident that night.

The trolley was full with a lot of groceries, but Lisa seems not going to stop anytime soon. She still looking for things on her list. Yes, she made a list at home.

"Do you want to buy anything else?" Lisa asked me one more time to make sure that I already got everything I need.
"No. I'm settled." I answered. I was chuckling to the fact that we already looked like a married couple.

I saw Lisa was struggling to push the trolley so I volunteered myself to help her and gladly, she didn't refused.

We were on a snack and sweets area right now and Lisa's eyes were shining like she found a lot of jewelry and gold and her jaw was dropping as she's admiring all of them.