Chapter 9

Lisa's PoV

"Jungkook, I can't."

Here I am, standing at the mirror. I look so anxious, panick, scared and terrified.

Jungkook told me that we will have a BBQ night with his brothers and their girlfriends. I feel anxiety once he told me that.

"Lisa, relax." He told me. "You already known some of them. You know Jisoo noona, Jin hyung and Taehyung hyung. You have nothing to worry about." He said.

"It's easy for you to say! I just know four of you and I still have to meet eight of them. I can't Jungkook, I'll just go to my dad's house, okay? I—"

"No." He said as he hugged me from behind. I'm still standing in front of the mirror. My body is shaking. "Lisa, you're amazing. They'll love you." He told me.
"I'm weird, Jungkook. You know how much I don't want to be in crowded. It making me dizzy and sweating." I told him.

He hugged me tight and kissed the back of my ear.  Then he grabbed my hand and make me face him.

"Take a deep breath." He said and I did. I'm just going to follow everything that he told me.
"Now, listen to me." He went on. "You are amazing. If Jisoo noona can love you as you, I'm sure the rest of them can too. Just be yourself." Jungkook said.
"Do you really think so?" I asked him.
"I know so. I know them, Lisa. I know them my entire life." He said. "Besides, some of them are your seniors." He informed me.
"Really? Who?" I asked in confusion. Like I said before, I don't really pay attention into people's life. I'm fine being an underdog.
"You'll meet them soon." He said. "Let's go, let's prepare."

I exhaled for the last time and looked at the mirror. I've got this! It's not that bad to meet new people right?

**

Third person's PoV

Jungkook was preparing all the things for the BBQ. Lisa was preparing the drinks. They all get everything set for the night.

Their apartment turn into something cozy and warm which they both like very much. Lisa feels so much better and thanks to Jungkook to make her feel well.

Jungkook hugged Lisa from behind all of sudden and she jumped a little because it was such an expected move of him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hugging you." He replied. Lisa rolled her eyes.
"Why are you hugging me?" she asked again. "Jungkook, you need to stop being so clingy."
"Why? You're my girlfriend." He said.

Lisa was speechless for a moment.
The way Jungkook said that she's his girlfriend still feel a bit bizzare for her. It's unusual for her.

"Yah. Get off me. Your friends might be here any minute." She said.

With that, both of them heard the bell was ringing.

"Speaking of the devil." Jungkook said and Lisa smiled. "Give me a peck on the lips and I leave." Jungkook said and pouted. Lisa looked at him shyly. She gave him a small peck on his pout lips and Jungkook smiled widely.

"Go, open the door. They might break it anytime soon." She said.

Jungkook opened the door and found his hyungs, Jisoo and Momo.

"Hyungs!" Jungkook jumped at them and hugged them and they were hugging like they haven't see each other for years. They were circling around like kids.

Momo and Jisoo glared at them. "So, who's gonna stop them now?" Momo asked.
"No one." Jisoo answered her.

Jungkook and Jin were dancing into some weird dances that they created at the moment.