Chapter 13

Lisa's PoV

It's the third week since I have to practice for the competition. It's more than a week to go until the competition and I feel like my body is burning up.

I was preparing myself to practice by my own. Since what Jungkook told me the other night about what type of guy Sehun oppa is, I haven't text him about my next practice schedule because I want a break from him.

Before I go to campus' dance studio, I texted Jungkook that I have practice since I forgot to tell him this morning. He'd be pissed off if I don't tell him about my practice schedule.

Jungkook and his possessiveness is something cute yet irritating as well.

Once I arrived at campus, I walked straight to the dance studio. I opened the door and I was shocked to found the one and only guy that I've been avoiding this week.

"Sehun oppa, what are you doing here? I don't remember we have schedule together." I asked him in confusion.

"We're not, but I know you have one." He told me with his suspicious smile. I really don't like this.

"H—how?" I asked him.
"Why did you stutter, Lisa? Did I somehow make you feel uncomfortable?" he said as he walked closer to me.
"No, it's not that. It's just weird." I told him.

He looked at me from head to toe and I just looked down because I'm too scared to make eye contact with him. Then I remember something.

"Sehun oppa, I have something to tell you." I told him.
"What is it?" Sehun oppa asked with his hands on his pocket jeans.
"I—I think I'm good now. I don't have you to be my mentor anymore. It's just a week more to go and I think I'm settled." I told him.

He stared at me a few moments and this time I was brave enough to looked at him in the eyes.

Suddenly he was laughing so hard and clapping his hands together. It's like what I've said earlier was all just some jokes to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him in confusion.
"What did your fiancé tell you, Lisa?" Sehun oppa asked me.

My eyes grew bigger when he asked that question. How did he know?

Sehun oppa walked closer and closer at me and I stepped back until I was trapped between a wall and his hands locked me up between the wall and his body.

"Tell me, Lisa. What did he tell you? Did he tell you that I'm a fuck boy just like he is?" Sehun oppa said coldly. I really want to get out from here, but I couldn't do anything. I was froze.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I simply said, avoiding eye contact with him.
"Really? What if I do this?" Sehun oppa was leaning closer to me and when I just dodged my face away from him.

"Please, Sehun sunbaenim. You don't have to do this. Please, I'm scared right now." I said with my shaky voice.

Seems like he won't listen to me and he keeps coming closer and closer, he tries to kiss me on the lips. I swear I feel like this is the end of my life.

"Stay away from her, you're bastard!"

Someone yelled from the door and I saw Hoseok oppa and Jungkook were standing there with their face was ready to boil up.

Jungkook was running towards him and grabbed Sehun oppa's shirt and punched him all over the face. His hands seems like not going to sop beating and punching Sehun oppa's face.

"Jungkook, stop. You're killing him." Hoseok oppa said as he tried to to break down Jungkook from Sehun oppa.

"This," a punch. "bastard," another punch. "deserves," another powerful punch. "to die!" with the last hard punch, Jungkook finally break down and sitting on the floor.