Chapter 21

( three weeks after the last chapter)

Third person's PoV

It's midnight, Jin and Jisoo were sleeping at Jin's apartment.

Since the two of them already in relationship for 2 years, it's not a big deal if Jisoo stayed the night at Jin's or vise versa.

CRASH...

CRASH...

Jisoo woke up by the sound of a big crash. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. Jin was sleeping peacefully.

CRASH..

"Babe, wake up. Jin, someone is downstairs." Jisoo said as she tried to shook Jin's body.
"Jagi, just go back to sleep. It's nothing." Jin mumbled.

Jisoo hit Jin's head and he hissed in pain. He sat up grumpily with his eyes still wide open.

"I swear to God, if you dare to sleep again, you'll sleep alone tonight!" Jisoo whispered and scolded him at the same time.

CRASH...

Both Jisoo and Jin jumped because it startled both of them. Jin immediately stood up and went to his wardrobe. He came back with a gun on his hand.

"What the hell? What would you do with that thing?" Jisoo asked in panic.

"Someone's dare to disturb my peaceful sleep. Someone needs to pay." Jin said and walked confidently out from his room.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and followed him from behind. They walked downstairs carefully and slowly.

Once they downstairs, they went to the kitchen because the sound was from there.

They walked closely and found milk spilled on the floor, chips messed on the floor and someone was cooking something.

They both looked at each other in confusion. Then they entered the kitchen with Jin took out his gun at whoever was in his kitchen.

"Jungkook?!" They both said in union.

Jungkook raised his hands innocently and stared at the both couple like he's busted.

"What the hell are you doing here, you punk?" Jin said as he put down his gun and walked towards him.

Jin hit his heck and Jungkook scrunched his nose and smiled. Jisoo bewildered stare at him becuase the fact that Jungkook was there in Jin's kitchen was so bizarre.

"I'm cooking, duh." Jungkook simply said.
"It's 1 o'clock in midnight, brat! Go home." Jin said as he stopped Jungkook from cooking.
"Does Lisa knows you're here?" Jisoo asked and Jungkook's face turned to flat.

Jisoo stared at him. She feels suspicious by the look of his face. She knows something is not right.

"Alright, I'll call Lisa."
"Wait, noona!" Jungkook shouted.

Jisoo stopped and turned around.

"Noona, you're so beautiful. You're like the most beautiful girl in the world. Look, I was cooking for you. This dish is so beautiful just like you." Jungkook mumbled.
"Yah! What are you talking about?" Jin hit his head again and Jungkook just grinned weirdly.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and sighed. There's no way Jungkook would acted like this.

"Babe, smell him." Jisoo said to Jin.
"What?" Jin asked.
"I said, smell him!" Jisoo yelled at him.
"What would I? It would be weird, jagi." Jin said.
"Yes, noona. Bad noona." Jungkook said.