Chapter 23

Third person's PoV

It's been a month since the met up with the whole gang, but still no one knows Lisa is pregnant except for Jennie.

Jennie been treating Lisa nicely since then. Sometimes she would come over at Lisa's place when Jungkook isn't home or she asked Lisa to stay the nigh at hers.

She always make sure that Lisa is not alone and make sure she eats something, even though she'll throw up after that.

Today is the day when Lisa finally will do the ultrasound for her pregnancy. It's her first time and Jennie doesn't hesitated to come and accompany Lisa, because she needs a support system for sure.

They arrived at the hospital and signed up for appointment.

"Your baby bump started to showing. I guess you need to shop a lot of big size clothes if you don't want anyone to notice." Jennie said as they waited for Lisa's appointment.

"I will, unnie." Lisa replied.
"We can go shop after this if you want?" Jennie offered.
"Sounds like a plan." She said and both of them smile.

"Ms. Kim Lalisa?"

Lisa's name was called by one of the nurse. Lisa raised her hands.

"This way please." The nurse said.

Both Lisa and Jennie followed the nurse and they entered the ultrasound room.

Lisa and Jennie both bowed to the doctor and greeted him.

"Which one is Kim Lalisa?" the doctor asked.
"Ah, it's me." Lisa said and smiled.
"Okay, I'm Dr. Kai. It's really nice to meet you." The doctor said and smiled warmly.
"Likewise, Doc." Lisa said.

Lisa feel less nervous because the doctor seems nice, because ever since she knew she's pregnant, she hadn't went to the hospital yet. So, this is her first time.

"Alright, so when was the date when you get the transfusion sperm, ma'am?" Dr. Kai asked.
"Wh—what?" Lisa asked in confusion. Jennie looked confused too.
"You two aren't a partner? You know it's—"
"Oh my God, no! She is my sister. We're not uhm—we're not a couple. She has a fiance which is a man." Jennie explained.

Lisa was holding her laughter. She didn't know why she found it funny.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you two are a partner. So, where's the father?" Dr. Kai asked again.
"It's uhm, complicated." Lisa answered.
"Ahh, I see." Dr. Kai said and nodded. "So, when's the last time you had sex, ma'am?"
"I couldn't remember it clearly, but I think end of April or early May." Lisa told him.
"Alright, so you're probably 14 or 15 weeks pregnant now since it's August 28th."

Dr. Kai told Lisa to laid down on a bed while he was preparing to do the ultrasound.

Lisa's heart was beating so fast and Jennie noticed her. So, Jennie held Lisa's hand and smiled and mouthed 'you'll be fine' and it helps calm her a little.

"I'm going to put this gel around your stomach, it's going to be cold but it won't hurt." Dr. Kai said and put gel on Lisa's stomach.

The doctor started to do what he needs to do. Once he found the fetus, he turned the screen and showed it off to Lisa.

"I was right, you're 14 weeks pregnant. It's your baby here. It's a girl. Congratulations, ma'am." Dr. Kai said and smiled as he pointed to the screen.

Lisa looked at screen and tears were escaping from both of her eyes.

There she is, her baby. The one that she needs to be strong for. She was crying softly because she couldn't believe there's an actual human who's growing inside her.