Chapter 20

Third person's PoV

Jennie is finally gets her own apartment after the fight between her and Rose the other day. She really needs her peace.

Sandara and Rose explained everything to Marco about what they did to Lisa. Marco decided to not talking for both Sandara and Rose and it's been a week. Both of them felt guilty.

Jennie talked to Marco about the details and how Lisa has been inspiring her to become a better person and quit being a bitch.

She told her father about how Lisa helped her a lot and that makes her feel like she's a bad person and the feeling make her feels uncomfortable.

Marco said his gratitude for Jennie's honesty. Jennie said her sorry and Marco forgave her and that's why he gave her his mercy to start living on her own.

Jennie already packed her stuff. She only bring her clothes and some of the stuff she needs because the apartment is fully furnished.

Taehyung was helping him moved out and now he's helping her move in to Jennie's new apartment.

"Where should I put this one?" Taehyung asked while carrying one big box.
"In my room. Wait, let's carry it together." Jennie volunteered but Taehyung stopped her.
"No way. I'm a man, Jen. I can do it." He said.
"You sure? It's heavy, Tae." She uttered.

Taehyung gave her a question look and Jennie just grinned, not wanting to make another argument.

Once everything was settled, Jennie served him a glass of  ice lemonade because she knows Taehyung must be tired.

They were on the apartment terrace and looking at the view from it. It's a beautiful day. The skies are blue and the weather is nice too.

"Thank you for helping me today. Remind me later that I owe you a nice dinner." Jennie said and smiled softly.

Taehyung drank his ice lemonade and stared at the skies and made Jennie looked up too. Taehyung looked down and stared at her.

"You're not owe me anything. I was happy to help." Taehyung said and smiled a little which make Jennie's heart warm.

"I want to." Jennie said.

"So, what makes you want to get your own place?" Taehyung asked. He really wants to ask for more but he doesn't want to make Jennie feels uncomfortable.

"I just need to getaway. I want to start living on my own. I'm 24, Tae. I need to focus on my career, my life and probably start to search for a partner too." Jennie told him.

Taehyung just nodded and took another sip of his ice lemonade.

"Taehyung, I have something to tell you." Jennie said.
"What's that?" he asked and turned his direction at her.

Jennie started to bite her lips. Her heart was beating so fast because she felt the need to come clean to him about her relationship with Lisa. She doesn't want Tae to got the wrong impression of her.

"Later that night after the BBQ night with your friends. I want to tell you the reason why I avoided you. I mean, I know you've texted me a lot and asked me to hang out, but I just shut you out." Jennie explained.

She bite her nails because she was so nervous. Taehyung just stared at her as he waits for another explanation from her.

"I—I was the evil step sister of Lisa. Me and my real sister and also my mom had been treated her badly. The way Lisa helped me out throughout the BBQ night have been hitting me since then. I've realized how much I've been a bitch to her and she didn't do anything but help me when I was 100% in my panic mode. She could've ruined me that night, but she chose not to." She told him and looked deep into Taehyung's eyes.