Chapter 17

Third person's PoV

After number 18 was done, everyone was nervous as well. The guys and the girls were having a hard time to breath.

Hoseok turned his focus on the stage because he knew that Lisa is next.

"Mr. Manoban."

Everyone looked up and saw a tall figure. He was young, probably around their age.

"Bambam? Oh my God! You're in Seoul?" Marco said as he stood up and hugged the boy warmly.

"I am, sir. I've met Lisa yesterday and told me about the competition. I hope I'm not late." Bambam said.
"You're not. Come sit, Lisa is next." Marco said and Bambam sat beside him

Jungkook watched the guy and he felt the name was familiar. Then he realized that he's the childhood friend that Lisa was talking about.

He really wants to approach him, but Lisa was about to perform, so he decided not to.

"And now, for the next performance, we have a contestant from Seoul National University. They won the last year's dance competition. Will they be able to keep the title? Let's gather around for the next performance for Ms. Kim Lalisa!" The MCs announced.

They turned their focus on the stage and saw Lisa was walking to the stage. They prayed that Lisa can do this amazingly.

The lights were slowly turn on and the music start.

(just pretend the outfit that Lisa wore for both performance was the on in Youth With You and pretend it's a whole performance. I can't edit it hehehe so sorry)

Once Lisa finished everyone was clapping and cheering for her. Everyone had their mouth hanging open. Everyone was fascinated by her performance.

Jungkook looked at Bambam's way, but he was nowhere to be found. So, he decided to went backstage to greeted Lisa.

**

Lisa's PoV

I ended up my pose with laying my body at the floor.

I can see the audience were all standing up. They're clapping, screaming and cheering for me. I can see the look on my father's eyes.

My dad gave me two thumbs up and I smiled at him. I did it, didn't I?

He finally saw me dance. I hope I really make him proud.

I stood up and bowed for the last time before went backstage. I feel so relieved. I really feel my body is on fire right now as I walked back to my change room.

I entered the room and I was shocked to found Bambam was standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"Bambam! You came." I walked towards him and put him into a hug.
"Lisa, you're amazing." Bambam said cheerfully and handed the bouquet to me.

I took the bouquet and smiled happily. The fact that my life is complete right now. I have my dad, Jungkook, my dearest friends and Bambam beside me and I couldn't ask for more.

"Really? Do you think I'll win this?" I asked him.
"Are you kidding me? You're outstanding. I'm sure everyone felt unrivaled right now." Bambam said and we both were chuckling.