Chapter 32

Third's person PoV

"Do you think she'll like it, dad?"

Jungkook asked when his dad and Marco were sitting in front of the wedding planner while each of them were holding wedding magazines.

Marco couldn't let his smile fade away for any minute to the point that they're actually planning to a surprise wedding for both Lisa and Jungkook.

The reason why Jungkook was agreed in the first place because Lisa is almost 23 weeks pregnant now and there's no way she can hide her baby bump any longer. Besides, he can't wait either to officially become Lisa's husband.

"Of course she will, son. What do you think, Marco?" Hyun suk asked his dearest friend.

"She will. She likes Lily very much and I'm pretty much she'd like the wedding concept." Marco said.

Jungkook only folded his lips because he was actually worried for nothing. He just want to make all of this special for Lisa. A night to remember. He wants her to feels like she's the one of the luckiest out there.

"Is everything set?"

The lady in a red suit asked with a wide smile on her face. The three men put down their magazines and looked at the lady.

"I think it is." Jungkook said with a proud smile.

"Now, let's settle for the date. When is it you want?" The lady asked.

Marco and Hyun suk looked at the boy while Jungkook was thinking about the perfect date for their wedding.

"Today is July 17th." Jungkook said. "Hmm.." he was humming. "Lisa's birthday is in September 1st. Is it better to have it before or after Lisa's birthday? What do you think dads?" Jungkook asked his fathers.

Technically, Marco was already his dad since the beginning, but sometimes Jungkook still call him sir or mister because he still not get used to it somehow.

"I think you know her better, Jungkook." Marco said and winked.

Jungkook smiled at his father in law. The lady was waiting for Jungkook to set the date with a smile on her face.

"Can we arrange it two weeks from now? Just make it simple but memorable. She's almost 23 weeks now. I think we can't wait any longer." Jungkook asked the lady.

"Alright then. I'll contact you to inform the details." The lady said and smiled.

Jungkook nodded and smiled back. His father and Marco were both smiling happily because their children's wedding is finally happening soon.

**

Lisa was exhaling and inhaling for a lot of times now. She wears a big sized black sweater and edgy training pants and also a bucket hat. She's at the campus' parking lot. She's going to take her college leave for a whole semester because of her pregnancy.

She'd tell the head department that she's going to do an internship at her family's company because the company needs her. Again, another lie. She hopes that it can somehow convince them.

When she's about to get out from the car, she flinched a little when she saw Jungkook already stood up outside with a big smile on my face.

Lisa almost loosing it because she thought that him and her already agreed to avoid each other at campus.

Lisa hopped out and slammed the car's door. Jungkook still couldn't stop smiling.