Chapter 16

Third person's Pov

It's the D day of the competition.

Lisa already arrived at the the competition place. She asked Jisoo to accompany her since she was the closest one to her.

They went to the change room and a girl was approaching them with clothes in her hand, so Lisa was assuming that it's her clothes.

"Kim Lalisa?" the girl asked politely.
"Yes, that's me." Lisa said and bowed to her and so does Jisoo.

"This is your clothes for today's competition. If you have struggle with the clothes, you can search for me. My name is Yeri." She said as she handed the clothes towards Lisa.

Lisa took it with her hands and bowed once again.

"Thank you so much." Was all Lisa said and Yeri left the two women alone.

Lisa started to undress her clothes and started to wear the clothes that Yeri gave her.

With a little help for Jisoo, she started to wear the pants, but it's stuck between her thighs.

"It's stuck." Lisa said as she tried to push a little more but it went nothing.
"Did you really tell them the right size?" Jisoo asked in worry.
"I did unnie. My pants size is 24 and tops size is XS." Lisa told her.
"Just try the tops too." Jisoo suggested and Lisa started to wear the tops.

Lisa was struggling just to put the tops around her head. Once she got it, the tops was too tight and it makes her feel uncomfortable.

"Lisa, it's too tight and too small for you. Did you really get the right size?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa wrapped away all the tops and pants on the floor and sat on the floor. She looked all frustrated and put her head on her knees.

"Unnie, I can't perform. How can I already lost when the competition is not start yet?" Lisa said in frustration and her eyes are starting to get teary.

"Lisa, don't say that. Come on, cheer up! I'll get the woman who gave the clothes to you, okay? Just wait here." Jisoo said.

Jisoo rushed her way out and tried to find that Yeri girl to fix Lisa's clothes. She ran and accidentally she bumped into Taehyung and Jennie.

"Jisoo, why are you running?" Taehyung asked.

Jisoo was looking at the two of them. They're holding flowers and some paper bags. She looked at Jennie in disgust. She still hates the girl.

"There's a malfunction with Lisa's clothes. The clothes size is smaller than her actual size. It's impossible for her to dance with those clothes. I was searching for the woman who gave the clothes to her." Jisoo answered Taehyung's question.

"Where is she now?" Jennie suddenly asked.
"Why do you care?" Jisoo snapped her.
"Jisoo—"

"Can you keep your hate later? Lisa is on emergency situation right now. Just tell me where the fuck is she and bring me to her." Jennie demanded.

Both Jisoo and Taehyung were surprised. Jennie is really in panic mode right now. She knows that it has to do with her sister.

"Tae, just join the other guys and tell them that we have a little bit trouble. Tell Jungkook to meet Lisa in 20 minutes." Jisoo said.
"Alright." Taehyung said.
"You, come with me." Jisoo told Jennie and she nodded.

Jisoo and Jennie were walking towards Lisa's change room.

They found Lisa still on the floor with her head down on her knees. She's crying in silence.