Chapter 11

Rose's PoV

It's a crowded situation here at Saint Laurent company.

We were busy with the upcoming partnership with 'Youth With You' competition.

The competition is about dancing and singing contest for all around Seoul's university. I don't know why I'm agree to do this project, but I need this to get a promotions.

I was holding two big rolls of fabric and about to go to the design room. We were making an outfit for the contestant and the judges as well. It's the partnership that I was talking about.

This is the biggest dance and sing competition in Seoul and the prize is no joke.

I was walking at the corridor to go to the design room while holding two big rolls of fabric since Mrs. Lee wants them in design room as soon as possible.

I walked so fast because I don't want her to wait longer. She would be pissed and my promotions will be postponed and I'm going to be dead if I don't get the promotions.

As I almost near the design room, I fell down and the fabric was flying and ended up at the floor. Someone was bumping into me. I hissed in pain.

Seriously, I know we were all pretty much busy with our own business right now, but why can't we use our eyes on the road? Tsk.

"Oh my God, Miss. Are you okay? I'm sorry. I was busy checking up my phone." A guy with a shining eyes said. I gaped for a while just to look at his beautiful figure of face.

He lend a hand in front of me as he offered to help me to stand up, so I did took his hand.

I tidied up my clothes. "It's—It's okay. I was in a hurry too. The rolls are too big so I barely can't see anything in front of me." I stuttered.

Why am I stuter?

He picked up the two big rolls of fabric and held them.

"Where will you go?" he asked.
"Ah, I'm going to go to the design room." I said shyly as I tried to held back the rolls.
"Cool, I'm going there too. I was confused where it is, but since you want to go there, can we go together?" he asked politely.

Who is he? I've never met him before. Is he an employee? He looks familiar but I'm not sure he's an employee here.

"And I'm going to help you to bring these rolls. Take it as my apology to you." He continued.
"Ah, alright. This way, please." I said as I lead the way.

We arrived at the design room as he sill held the fabric for me.

"Rose! I swear to God, you're taking too long." Mrs. Lee yelled at me in frustration. I know it's a bad sign since she always get frustrated so easily.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. I was—"
"It's actually my fault, Mrs. I bumped into her and she fell down. I'm sure her body is in pain right now." I was cut by his talk.

"Ah, it's okay, sir. I'm sorry for her clumsiness. I hope she's not a burden." Mrs. Lee said politely. Okay, that was odd. Who is this guy actually?

"No, she's not. It's entirely my fault." He said and he put the fabrics near the table. "I guess I have to go right now. Sorry for making you wait too long, Mrs." He said softly and smiled too.

Seriously, this guy looks like an angel.
"And you too, I'm sorry for the scene I've made earlier. You're fine, right?" he asked me while I still dumbfounded.

"F—fine. I'm fine." I said. I really want to ask who he is and he said he wants to come here to right? So, why would he take his leave?

"Alright. I hope to see you again soon.... Rose." he said sofly and smiled again.