Chapter 30

Third person's PoV

"Unnie, did you really act earlier? I mean, it's pretty real." Rose asked.

The three girls were shopping at the mall to buy some ne clothes, shoes and bags. Lisa was at Prada store when the two unnies were on Dior store. They went separate ways because Lisa told them that she needs to buy a gift for Jungkook.

"It was real. Jin and I really got into a fight. Actually, the plan was exactly like that, but I don't know how it's sort of became real." Jisoo replied.

The two of them get along pretty well because Jisoo already accepted her like a family because sooner or later she'd accept it anyway.

"What do you mean?" Rose asked in confusion.
"Aish. Jin told me the plan about how we'll get into a fight this morning and I'd run away and Lisa definitely would never let me leave alone, so they'll start preparing for the proposal, but it turns out that 'the fight' was really happening because that jerk blown me off for her stupid secretary." Jisoo replied and rolled her eyes.

Rose nodded and went 'ohh'. That's why Rose asked her about the fight because it looked so real.

"So, it's not a real scenario?" Rose asked.
"What scenario?"

Jisoo and Rose turned around only to see Lisa with two big Prada paper bags on her hands and smiled widely. Rose's eyes went bigger and angled the eldest one to help her because Rose was bad at excuses.

"Ahh, nothing. It's just a script that I've wrote for my final assignment, nothing's special." Jisoo told her with a little doubt on her face.

"Really? That's weird." Lisa said and folded her lips.

"What did you buy, Lisa?" Rose asked as she tried to change the subject because there's no way they'd stay there feeling awkward.

"Ahh, it's a pair of boots that Jungkook always wanted and four bucket hats. Two for me and two for Jungkook. Did you guys find anything you want?" Lisa asked.

"I did. I want to buy this bag. It's cute, isn't it? I really need to spoiled myself this time, last night was nothing but a nightmare." Jisoo said and set her way to the cashier to do the payment for her brand new Dior bag.

"Don't you want to buy anything, unnie?" Lisa asked Rose.
"I want to buy a long Chanel necklace for Jimin, do you think it's too much?" Rose asked back.
"No, I think it's great. You know, it doesn't matter how long you've dated the guy, what matter is that you both are happy about each other's existences and feel loved." Lisa said truthfully.

It's true though. Lisa and Jungkook have been together for 8 months now and Lisa is 19 weeks pregnant. How tragic is that? But Lisa knows deep down inside that Jungkook and her are love each other and there's nothing wrong with that.

"Alright then. Thank you, Lisa." Rose said and smiled.

Jisoo came back with a Dior paper bag on her hand and a smile was on her lips.

"Do you guys want to go to Salon? You know, doing some girls stuff?" Jisoo offered.
"Or, we can go to the spa? I really need some me time." Riso said as she cracked her neck.
"Why don't we do both?" Lisa said and raised one of her eyebrows.

The three of them nodded and went out from the store. They're about to get some girls time.

**

"I'm sorry you can't go with the girls."

Taehyung said when he watched Jenni cracked her neck and slowly massaged her shoulders tenderly.

Jennie turned around and felt Taehyung's presence behind her. Taehyung slowly wrapped her arms around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.