Chapter 10

Jungkook's PoV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

Last night went pretty well. Lisa can get along with my hyungs and of course, how can I forget about Jennie noona? How can she pretend that she didn't know me at all? Did she forget that she's the one who pushed me to be with his real sister?

My head is spining too early just to think about last night.

I yawned. This is the first night I didn't end up drunk after BBQ night with hyung.

I rubbed my eyes because I'm still a little bit sleepy, but I have class to attend. It's such a big mistake to have a BBQ night when I know I have class the day after.

I freshen up and decided to wear sweatshirt. I'm not in the mood to do fashion today.

I went to the kitchen and welcomed with a delicious food aroma. I can tell that Lisa was cooking something and I was right.

"I feel like it's becoming my habit to woke up with a beautiful lady who's cooking for me for breakfast." I said and I hugged her from behind. It becomes my second habit to hug her from behind because her neck smells nice.

"Jungkook, you need to stop startled me. I might have a heart attack." She said and I just chuckled. She can be very extra sometimes.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked her and release the hug so she can move freely.
"Haejangguk. I've made it for you. I saw how many alcohol you drank last night. I was surprised you weren't drunk. You really a heavy drinker." She said and served a bowl of haejangguk in front of me.

"I'm not a drinker, but I'm not a weaker either when it comes to alcohol." I told her and she just smirked. "Do you have class today?" I asked her.
"No." She told me. "But I have practice today."
"With your Sehun oppa?" I said coldly.
Lisa was glaring at me. "Yes. With Sehun oppa." She said and smirked again at me.

"What time?" I asked her.
"10 o'clock." She told me. "Why?"
"Nothing." I said as I was slurping the soup. I have to take a peek later. I need to know who's this Sehun guy. I need to know if he's handsome or not and I need to know if he's flirting with my Lisa or not.

"Don't do that." She uttered.
I frowned. "What? I didn't do anything." I told her.

"You're planning something and I know it's not a good plan." She told me. Seriously, how can she know what's on my mind? Is she a mind reader now?
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said and continue to eat my breakfast looking so innocent that I'm very good at. Even my hyungs couldn't resist it.

After I finished it, I checked my phone and it's almost 8 o'clock. I put my bowl into the sink and grabbed my bag.

"I have class at 8, I'll see you after practice?" I said to her.
She smiled and nodded. "Alright." She said.

I put up her chin and kissed her lips. She still act shy whenever I kiss her and I find it cute. I pulled away and her cheeks were red.

"Remember that you're mine, Lisa." I said to her and I kissed her one more time then I left.

**

Lisa's PoV

My heart still beating so fast everytime Jungkook kissed me because I'm still not used to it.

I used to be this ordinary girl who loves to dance, paint and hide, but now I have a boyfriend and soon to be a wife of the great Jeon Jungkook. How the tables have turn out?

I received a text from Sehun oppa.
He reminded me about the practice. He said he wants to see some choreography that I already prepared which I'm super excited about.