Chapter 26

Lisa's PoV

I put some lip balm on my lips because ever since I got pregnant, my lips started to dry pretty fast and I read some website that it's pretty normal.

I went outside my room and it's so loud.

I could hear someone was playing games, vacuuming the floor and cooking.

It's so weird to hear these sounds in the morning since I used to have me by myself at this place for 3 months, but it feels nice too at some point too.

I saw Taehyung oppa and Jennie unnie were playing games, Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie were cooking something for breakfast and Jungkook...

Wait a minute.

He was mopping the floor and did vacuuming?
Seriously? Is he lives as a man version of Cinderella now?

I walked towards him and he greeted me with smiled, so I smiled back him but I still feel a little bit confused here.

"What are you doing? Who told you to do all of these things?" I asked him.
"Good morning to you too." he greeted me. "Jin and Tae hyungs. They said that our apartment was filled by dusts. I really should hire a maid soon, you're pregnant now and there's no way they told you to did all of these stuff." He told me and smiled happily.

I smiled a little because there's no way their plans still continue. I took the mop from Jungkook's hand. I could tell he's startled a little, but this is getting out of hands.

"Lisa, stop. You're pregnant. They'll kill me if they see you mopping the floor. Why don't you help Jin hyung and Jisoo noona?" he said as he took back the mop from my hands.

I sighed deeply. I'm getting sick of this already.

I took Jungkook's hand and brought him to my room. I dragged her to bathroom and we were standing near the sink.

"Go wash your hands and face." I told him.
"Wae? Is there something on face?"
"No, just please!" I ordered.

I watched him wash his hands and face. Once he's done, I was drying his face with a small towel softly.

"For how long you've been mopping the floor? Jesus, Jungkook. Our apartment is big." I told him.
"I just started it actually, around 10 minutes ago."
"Oh my God, this is so frustrating." I said and sighed.

I closed my eyes tiredly and rubbed my own head. Jungkook suddenly pulled me closer to him and smiled brightly.

"You don't have to worry, Lis. I was just cleaning up. I promise I'll hire a maid soon, okay?" he said softly.

"That's not the problem. I mean I—They're doing this on purpose, they—"
"I know." He cut me off.
"You know?"
"Of course. They raised me, Lisa. I know my hyungs." He told me.
"And why did you do it?"
"It's nothing. I was doing it happily. They need to know that I'm serious to get my life back on track.  They need to trust me again and they won't go easy on me." He informed me.

He intertwined our fingers together whiled smiling. I guess he knew that I was worried about him.

He shouldn't have experience this treatment from his hyungs if he didn't met me at the first place. His life was perfect before before he met me, and now his hyungs hated him because of me. How tragic is that?

"We'll be okay, I promise." He said and kissed my cheek.

It calmed me a little. It's actually really calmed me down. We haven't had out intimate moments for more than three months and even though I was still hurting, but a part of me really did miss him.