I want you, I need you, I love you

Jack's POV

It was Monday morning, and I was determined not to lose this bet. I picked out a dark blue suit-one I knew Melody liked. I slicked back my hair as usual but I made sure to keep it on the messier side. Melody always loved messing up my hair. Walking into work I was confident I had this in the bag. 

I stopped short when I saw Melody. 

She was wearing a white work dress with a conservative but still sexy v neckline. She had on red heels and matched it with a red belt that accentuated her hourglass figure. 

She looked up at me and ran her eyes over my body. 

She smiled and began playing with the hem of her dress. I looked under her desk and saw her red thigh garter. I gulped and headed quickly to my office.

 It was going to be one long day.

Melody's POV

I should've known he was going to wear that suit. He came out of his office an hour later with his jacket off and sleeves rolled up. My eyes lingered on my forearms. He caught me staring at him and smiled, and I quickly snapped out of daydream and continued working. 

Around lunchtime Jack was having a meeting with Daniel and a few other agents in the conference room. My desk was right by the window looking into the room. I tried to stay focused on my files and not look at Jack who always looked sexy while explaining different missions. I looked back down at my work when I heard the conference room door open.

"Brown, I need to speak to you in my office for a second." 

I followed Jack into his office as he drew the blinds and closed the door.

 "What's wrong?" I asked him.

 "You need to stop biting your lip."

 "My lip?" I repeated.

 "Yes, you do it when you're working on things and it's really distracting while I'm trying to run that meeting."

 I smiled coyly at him.

 "Like this?" 

I softly bit my bottom lip and gave him puppy dog eyes. His chest began to rise and fall quicker than normal. To my dismay he snapped out of his thoughts and continued with his stern tone. 

"Yeah, exactly like that. Now don't do it." 

He left the office and headed back into the conference room. Before I had a chance to bite my lip again he drew the shades in the room. I sighed and continued working.

I was filing some papers away when I saw Jack helping out Rose with a water delivery. He grabbed two large water jugs in each hand and carried them like they weighed nothing.

 This caused his biceps to tense up and his veins to show. I watched closely as he set them down by the break room. When he walked out I noticed a blond receptionist go up to him. Was she really flirting with him?

Jack's POV

When I walked out of the break room I was stopped by a young receptionist who worked in the lab. 

"Hi, I'm Katie. I just saw you carrying in the water and you look so strong!" she said while twirling a strand of hair.

 "Yeah, I was-" 

I paused when I saw Melody staring at me. It was obvious she was getting jealous. I decided to use this to my advantage. I smiled and turned my attention to Katie. 

"So, you work in the lab?"

 I carried on this conversation for a few minutes. I carefully snuck looks at Melody who was still standing and watching the encounter. Katie laughed loudly and Melody started approaching us. 

"Katie, they want you back at the lab," Melody said.

 "Oh, but-"

 "Right now," she pressed. 

Katie winked at me and started heading down the hall. I turned to Melody and crossed my arms, pretending to be upset.

 "What was that all about?" 

"They needed her, so I decided to point her in the right direction."

 I smiled and took a set closer to Melody. 

"I think the only person needing something right now, is you." I

 took another step closer and lowered my voice. 

"Am I right?" I whispered. 

"You're...so right."

Melody grabbed me by my tie and pulled me in for a kiss. She opened the door to an empty lab room and locked the door. She pushed me onto a table and started kissing my neck earnestly. She ran her hands along my chest and kept hold of my tie.

 Her lips felt so good against my skin. 

Every kiss was pleasant torture for me. I never wanted her to stop, but I had to get her back for the times she teased me. 

I sat up slowly as she stayed straddled on my lap. I grabbed her hair and began peppering kisses along her jaw. Her breathing quickened and she bit her lip to stop from moaning. 

"Keep going," she whispered softly to me.

 I grabbed her hair a little harder which made her breath hitch. I picked her up and laid her onto the lab table. I planted more kisses along her collarbone and ran my hands along her hips. Just when she thought she was going to get me, I pulled away and started to leave.

 "I already locked the door."

 "I was leaving Melody. I have an office to run. Also, consider this payback for the other day." 

She sat up quickly and tried blocking the door.

 "I call a truce, okay? I'll stop teasing you."

 I kissed her once more tenderly and swiftly left the room.

Melody's POV

I couldn't believe Jack pulled that trick on me.

 Yes, I'd done it to him a few times but that was different. This time I was the one being left dumbfounded. I collected my thoughts and headed back to my desk. Through the shades of his office I could see Jack staring at me in a mocking way. Of course he was gloating that he had won the bet. I glared at him and then returned to my work.