PROLOGUE

Hi! If you want, please check out my other stories ♥️

https://my.w.tt/upx7hTCzgbb

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155223408?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=pam9721&wp_originator=nbTgmCWRTdBosVjQtF3Mrj%2BHCMKwS6zDBnO8stjKdngccEPLXyKOH3ynpiaAmtaTZlrJv84zPRi8Mid4LOO2yMTMK8jQajb0Qq3AQ5ien8p4x2Hy3uTA2v65eCmKooHs

It's called Yellow Pages and Spies up your world, Louis Tomlinson fan fictions as well 💛

"Maggie fatty! Maggie fatty!"

I heard kids call me as I walk down the hallway. It's just the first week of class but they are already teasing me about how fat I am! Why would anyone make fun of someone's looks? It's unfair.

I am so close to tears but I'm trying to hold it back. I just need to keep my attention on walking to my classroom. Suddenly, I tripped from someone's leg and fell down the floor.

And that made me burst out of crying. I did not manage to stand up, I'm just kneeling on the floor for a few moments while the kids around me are laughing.

"Who tripped her?"

A boy talked with a small but authoritative voice. Everyone suddenly became silent.

I looked at the boy who is standing next to me. He has a brown hair and when he looked at me, I saw his perfect blue eyes.

I did not say a thing but I just stand up and ran away, ran out of school and went home. I can't stand the embarrassment anymore.

"Hey!" I can hear the boy calling me but I did not look back. I just keep on running.

When I got home, no one is there, maybe my parents are still at work. So I just stayed in my room and cried my heart out.

I fell asleep crying and when I woke up, it's almost sunset, so I went out of my window and go to my favourite spot, the roof.

I am busy looking at the sky when suddenly, someone talked beside me. "What a beautiful sky, eh?"

"What... how... what are you doing here?" I said to the boy who was 'helping' me awhile ago. But I don't know if he was really helping.

He's lips pouted but then turns into grin "That's what I get for rescuing you?"

I looked at him confusingly "And how did you rescue me?"

"Well, I just told them that if they don't stop teasing and making you cry, I will feed them to our werewolves."

I smiled at him. Wow. But wait... "Why did you do that, huh?"

He looked at the sky and said "Because I want to be friends with you."

"No one wants to be friends with me. They said I'm too fat and they fear that I might eat them."

"When did being fat became a reason not to have friend?" I can hear confusion in his voice.

I shrugged "I don't know" then I looked down.

Suddenly he put his arms around my shoulder "Well, I want you to be my bestfriend"

I sighed. Well, at least I'll have a friend. "Okay"

Then he offered me his hand and said "Bestfriends?"

I smiled at him and shook his hands "Bestfriends"

"Hey! How did you know where I live? And who let you in?"

"Well, I kinda followed you, I was knocking but you were not answering so I waited for several minutes until your mom saw me sitting at the porch and lets me in" he said and scratch the back of his head. "Oh yeah. I'm Louis. I'm the Sass Masta from Doncasta, and also I love carrots" He then grinned at me.

I smiled at him "I'm Maggie and I love pizza"

We stayed there until the sun completely sets. We just talked about ourselves, favorite foods, cartoons, and stuff. Because he said bestfriends should know each other completely.

We have our own hobbies and skills. He likes football, theatre acting and he's a great singer. He also plays a bit of a piano. While me, I'm a singer also, and an artist. I'm good at sketching.

"Maggie! Time for dinner! You and your friend go down here now" I heard my mom calling me and Louis smiled.

He stand up and offered his hands for me to stand up "You know, I'm very heavy." I said while I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"Well, I am superman" And I smiled. It feels good to have him as a bestfriend even though we just met. But who cares. He's my first friend, human friend. My only friend is Nuggets, my puppy.

We went down in the kitchen and saw my mom preparing our dinner while my dad is sitting already at the table.

"I'll help you with that, mrs... uhm..." Louis said trying to figure out what our surname is.

My mom smiled at him "Parson. Mrs. Parson" then she nodded at Louis and he put utensils on our dining table.

We started eating when Louis talk "Wow! This is the best pesto I have ever tasted! But, my mom's pesto also tastes great. So both of your pestos are awesome!"

My parents laughed at Louis

"So, you two are friends? You are the first friend Maggie introduced to us" dad said while point a fork to Louis.

Louis smiled and I saw that his mouth is covered with green oil from the pesto "We're bestfriends and we just met awhile ago!"

"That's good. I'm happy to see that my Maggie here already have a friend" Then she winked and me and Louis giggled. "So, Louis, you can go here and play with Maggie anytime you want. You can treat my like a mom also"

Louis' face lit up and said "Thank you, mrs. Parson!" then he faced me "Maggie, you can also treat my mom like your own mom. She'll love you, I swear!"

"Really?" I said excitedly. I never thought having a bestfriend would be this great. Now, I'll have two moms!

"Of course!" Then Louis hugged my neck.

I looked at my parents and I can see happiness in her eyes. Are they really happy that I finally got a friend? Well, I am happy to have Louis as my bestfriend.