6

Maggie

We decided to sit by the pool side while drinking. Douglas and I decided to stay with Lou for a while, and then later on, the boys joined us.

Louis' been shooting glares at me, cold glares. I haven't heard him say anything to anyone. All he does is drink and looked at me with coldness.

"Hey guys, Douglas told me that Margaret is from UK as well" Lou smirked at them. I saw the eyes of the boys (well, except for Louis) grew large and the grinned.

"You're from UK?" Harry clapped his hand. He's like a little kid! They are really amusing!!!

"Yep, that's true" I answered him and from the looks of the boys, except Louis, they are excited!

"Really? From where are you?" Niall, then asked.

I sighed and looked at Louis who's currently looking at me, also. "Doncaster"

Zayn suddenly tapped the back of Louis and shake his shoulder "Wow! Our lad here is from Doncaster also, right lad?"

"Yeah" He simply answered. What's with that attitude?

"Oh! That's why when you saw her at the veranda, you thought you've met her, because maybe you guys really did meet before" Zayn excitedly told us.

"I guess" He said and drank his beer.

Why is Louis being that cold?? I know he's mad, but he doesn't have to slapped that on my face.

"So, why haven't we met you before?" Liam asked me. "If Lou has a friend, she'd definitely introduce us to them"

I shrugged "Well, I just met Lou a while ago". My face are burning hot. That was a really embarrassing incident and I don't wanna let anyone know about it.

"Really? Where?"

Lou chuckled and said, "That's a funny story. Well, you see, Douglas accidentally bumped into her while he was being chased by the paparazzi. It turns out that she was drunk and then she passed out. Douglas brought her here" She answered the question for me. She must've figured out that I'm a bit shy and awkward.

It feels really hot in here!!! Phew!!!

"You were drunk??? And ALONE?" Louis suddenly bursted out. I looked at him and he seems really pissed. Why does he care now???

Harry bumped his arms lightly and then Louis looked at him is disbelief "What? She was alone and drunk. What if this Douglas guy brought her somewhere?"

"I won't do anything to harm a girl, that's for sure" Douglas answered defending himself. He held my waist just to show protection. Louis stared at my waist and he rolled his eyes.

Then he looked at me and said "You should use your brain! You might seem pretty but your brain is useless!" Woah. Where did that come from? He's so rude!

"Lad.." Liam said, he's trying to stop Louis' cruel mouth.

"You don't know me, so you don't have any right to judge me right away, mr. Tomlinson"

He stared at me, there's a tension around this table. He, then, took a shot and leave us. I felt Douglas' hands on mine and I gave them a weak smile.

"I'm sorry about Louis" Zayn said "He's not usually like that. He really is a nice, goofy guy, maybe he was just having a bad day"