22

Louis

I went to my room and lay on my bed. I can't believe it! I finally confessed my feelings for her! This is so great! And she's now my unofficial girlfriend. I really can't wait to make it official. At least I can sleep peacefully knowing that she also feels the same way.

I'm covering myself with my sheets when I felt someone poked me. When I looked at it, all the boys are inside my room.

"Eh, we went out to buy some beers. Want some?" Liam asked and I nodded. He handed me the beer and I sat down on the bed.

Harry open his can and asked "Where have you been? We've been calling you and Maggie but you aren't answering"

"Well, we were kinda on a date awhile ago" I said smirking and their eyes grew large!

Niall went closer to me "So, how'd it go?"

"Well, we're kinda in a unofficial relationship"

They laughed! What??

"Dude, it's not even a thing" Zayn said while raising his eyebrow.

I chuckled "Well, yeah, but it seems like everything is going so fast. I'm taking things slow, so she won't get overwhelmed" They nodded

"Makes sense" Harry said. "So, when are you planning to make it official? Are you planning to make it?"

"Of course I am. I'm just waiting for the right moment."

Liam patted my back "You definitely love her, huh?"

"I do. I really really do" I smiled at sip a beer.

Morning came and there's nothing more I'd want to do than seeing my girlfriend. I went straight to her room and knocked.

She opened the door and saw her sleepy face. She's adorable. I kissed her lips and she just ran on to her bed and covered herself with sheets. I did not expect that for a reaction.

I jumped on her bed and pulled the sheets "What was that?"

"I just woke up. I haven't brushed my teeth" she said and I just chuckled.

"Hey, come on" I said pulling the sheets off her. When I finally took it off, she's pouting at me. Then I kissed her lips and she just blushed. Oh, I'd kiss her again and again just to see her blush. "Let me lay down beside you, I'm still sleepy also" I said. She nodded and gave a space for me.

"Are you happy?" She asked me suddenly. I look at her confusingly. Waiting to elaborate her question. "Well, I mean, with your decision... making me you uh.." she gulped and whispered "unofficial girlfriend"

I hugged her closer to me and she snuggled "Of course, I am. I've never been this sure about my feelings" I gave her a kiss on the cheeks "How 'bout you?"

She sighed. "I am happy. I'm just afraid"

"I know. But I will never ever do anything to hurt you" I said gave her a reassuring smile. She blushed again and I gave her a kiss on the lips. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know" she shrugged "But didn't Liam say that he booked us for hiking?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot!"I stand up and did some stretching "Okay, I better go fix up." I said and kissed her forehead. "Liam doesn't want tardy people" and she just chuckled.

Maggie

Louis and I are in the lobby waiting for the boys to show up. I don't know if the boys have any idea about the unofficial relationship me and Louis has.