24

Maggie

It's been a hella week! One minute I'm doing my job as a singer in the pub, next thing, I'm being their waitress, and then I'll go to Emma to help her and spend time with her.

But I chose this set up because a certain person, Louis Tomlinson to be exact, has been occupying my mind lately!

After that encounter with Louis and his fiancé, I locked myself in my apartment for two days and told everyone that I'm not feeling well. As for the boys, I feel bad for them because they've been calling me nonstop!!! But I have no choice, I can't answer them. I don't want to talk about that incident between Louis and his fiancé. And Louis? I don't know if he's calling me or not because I blocked his number on my phone.

Well, after that sweet confession of that lady, Louis wasn't saying a thing. And then the girl went to the boys and greeted them. And when she saw me, she introduced herself.

"Hey, I believe we haven't met, I am Blaire" She said offering her hands. She seems nice and very lovely! She looks like a model, celebrity, maybe?

I get her hand and shook it "Maggie"

Louis talked suddenly. The guts of this guy. "Maggie is my..."

"Childhood friend" I cut him off. Ha! He glared at me and elbowed me lightly. I secretly pinched his arm but I know that Blaire and the guys noticed it, but didn't mind.

That night, I told the boys that I'm staying in my apartment and it's a good thing that they didn't force me to stay. They know I'm upset.

Louis just made me his unofficial girlfriend because he has an official girlfriend slash fiancé! Douchebag! How can he do this to his best friend of 16 freaking years! What an ass!!!

A gig just got ended when I heard my phone rings. I noticed that the number has been calling me for 6 times already!

"Who's on the other line?"

"Hey, Margaret! It's Douglas! I missed you"

"Oh, Douglas..." Gosh! I totally forgot about him! This is all Louis' fault! Everything was perfect with Douglas, until he ruined it!

"I'm wondering what are you up to tonight?"

"Nothing. I'll just stay in my flat later. I had a grueling week" I groaned. Lately, I've been avoiding Douglas also because of the relationship Louis and I had. I know he deserves an explanation but I am not yet ready.

"Oh, okay" I heard disappointment in his voice.

"Hey. Why?"

"Nothing. I was just kinda hoping that maybe I could ask you out on a date tonight. But, it's okay. Have some rest. Maybe I'll get a better luck next time"

I suddenly felt guilty. I guess I have to explain Douglas everything now. For all I know, he knows already about the thing between me and Louis. It's all over the internet. Duh. "No. Tonight is fine."

"Really?" He is now excited. What a cutie!

"Yeah. Totally. I'll see you later"

"I'll just pick you up at 7:30?"

"Sounds perfect."

That's what I needed. My mind is so full of Louis lately, to think his official girlfriend is with him at their house. Of course, she'll stay where her fiancé is!