3

Maggie

It has been three sick years since my mom and I decided to go to USA and stayed here for good. When we got to Indiana, we decided to live with my grandma and that's when we found out that my mom is four month pregnant. As for me, I really did lose a lot of weight because of all the stress I faced!

I tried looking for a job but I was really having a hard time. Maybe luck wasn't on my side. But after several months, my cousin told me that there is an opening job for waitress in the bar where she is working in New York.

I'm really glad that I finally started my life. I have my own job and a boyfriend who always supports me. His name si Carter, he works also in this bar. He is the vocalist of the band playing here.

"Maggie, can you please clean the counter? We're about to open in few hours" My cousin, Emma, told me as she prepares the thing she needs for making drinks. She's a bartender here.

I nodded "Please turn on the radio. It's getting kinda boring"

She chuckled and turned the radio on.

When it played, I suddenly stiffened when I heard what the DJ was saying.

"And for the number one on the People's choice list for three consecutive weeks, here's Best Song Ever! Play it, Franco!"

Maybe it's the way she walked (wow)
Straight into my heart and stole it
Through the doors and past the guards (wow)
Just like she already owned it
I said, "can you give it back to me?"
She said, "never in your wildest dreams"

One Direction...

It has also been 3 years since One Direction was formed... 3 years since Louis auditioned in X-Factor and thank God that it was a success.

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me
And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember
How we danced, how we danced (one, two, one, two, three)

Louis has been to different places now, his face is EVERYWHERE. And I kinda miss him. Kinda? Who am I kidding? I miss him. So much. He was my only friend, best friend. And no one can replace him. The only thing I have from him that I was able to keep was his shirt. That's all. I bet he's upset at me for leaving him just like that. But I did not have a choice. I wanted to reach out but I am scared that he might reject me, well I cannot blame him if he does. But, I am so so sooo proud of my little boobear. He's a successful singer now. All his dreams finally came true! I just wish I was with him when he was fulfilling his dreams.

We are all busy doing our own stuff here when the manager came out looking all sa worried.

"Who can sing here?" He asked.

No one dared to answer him because we are all confused. What? Why? Where's Carter?

"Uhm, what happened to Carter?" I asked

"He can't come. He said he's sick." What? Carter didn't even call me. I'm so worried.

"Maggie can sing!" Emma told our manager. My eyes widened and the face of our manager brightened.

No way I am singing in front of many people!

"No!" I said.

"Please. Just for tonight. I'll pay you double your salary"

That made me think. One night won't hurt. And I needed that money.

"Okay. Just for tonight"