16

Maggie

After our MV shoot, the boys' manager asked for a quick meeting with them. Regarding what? That I do not know, and I don't want to meddle. So here I am, with Douglas eating a sandwich.

"Let's go on a dinner. You owe me one" My heart is beating too fast. Douglas Booth is asking me out, again. Gosh. I slowly looked at him and he's smiling like an idiot "It's okay if you don't want to. I mean, Louis is very protective of you"

My eye grew large because Louis is just Louis, my best friend. And I admit, since the day I saw Douglas, I started to have a huge crush on him!!!

Well, what's not to like? He's a real gentleman, mindful, probably smart, and very good-looking!!!

I shook my hands and said, "No no no. He's just my best friend. I'd like to have a dinner with you" Gosh! Why would he think of that?

"Are you sure?"

I smiled at him "Yeah, I'll just leave him a message. Let's go now?"

He smiled at me and stand up. "Come on. We have to say good bye to Lou first" He said and offered his hands. He pulled me up and we went to Lou.

After telling Lou that we have to go already, we went to his car and that's when I decided to message Louis.

"Have to go now. I'm with Douglas. I'll see you later"

Not fifteen minutes had passed when I sent that message, Louis has been calling me. Non. Stop. And he's really getting into my nerves!!!!

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" Douglas noticed that my phone keeps on ringing and it's getting embarrassing! I have a date with a great guy, and someone is trying to ruin it.

I smiled at him awkwardly and decided to just turn my phone off. Geeeeeez.

"So, where are we heading?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

He looked at the road again, and slowly held my hand. I think I'm blushing. Good thing he's not looking at me anymore.

"There's this restaurant that I've been wanting to try. Not so fancy, but people say that it has a really great ambiance and food."

When we got there, I can really tell that place is soooo good! It's not that fancy but it's really cozy. Also, the foods look so good!

"The reason I asked you to go out is because I'll be going back to England tomorrow. I just want to spend more time with you" He suddenly talked while looking at the menu.

I pouted "When will you be back?"

He looked at me and smiled, "As soon as my arrangements are done. I want to be back here as soon as I can and spend holiday with you"

I smiled at him and felt my cheeks are turning red. Douglas, what are you trying to do to me????

"So, you and Louis are best of friends?" Douglas asked me as soon as we are done ordering.

I nodded at him and said, "Yeah. Since we were like 6 or so?"

"He's really protective of you, huh" He raised his eyebrow as if he's teasing me. Geeeez. If only he knew that he's the one I like.

"Well, yeah. He was the only friend I got."

"What do you mean?"

"I was once bullied by every kid in our school. I don't even know why. Louis saw me crying and fight with those little kids. He never left me since then" I smiled. Remembering those days when he threatened the kids that he would feed them to their werewolves if he saw them bullying me again.