1

A/N

And if you have time, you can check out my other stories :)

https://my.w.tt/upx7hTCzgbb

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155223408?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=pam9721&wp_originator=nbTgmCWRTdBosVjQtF3Mrj%2BHCMKwS6zDBnO8stjKdngccEPLXyKOH3ynpiaAmtaTZlrJv84zPRi8Mid4LOO2yMTMK8jQajb0Qq3AQ5ien8p4x2Hy3uTA2v65eCmKooHs

It's called Yellow Pages and Spies up your world, Louis Tomlinson fan fictions as well 💛

Maggie

"Good morning, mrs. Tomlinson!"

I greeted mrs. Johanna Tomlinson as she opened the door. She gave me a bright smile.

"Good morning to you too, Maggie. Come in"

I entered her house and faced her again "Is Louis already up?"

She playfully rolled her eyes and giggled "You know, only you can push him to get out of his bed"

I smiled at her and nodded. I ran upstairs to where Louis' room is located.

When I opened the door, I saw him still sleeping on the bed. I sat beside him and poked his head. "Wake up, Lou"

He groaned and pull the sheets to cover his head. I rolled my eyes and poked him again "Come on Louis!"

I pulled his arms but he's too heavy. What a lazy man!

And then an idea struck my mind.

I stand up and headed to the door, then I run and jump, and landed beside him and that caused him to bounce off the bed!

"WHAT THE? What is wrong with you????" Louis said as he stands up, I rolled on his bed and burst out of laughter. "You'll regret this. I AM SUPERMAN" He said but I still can't manage to stop my laughter.

"Oh yeah, superman, what will you do?" I stick my tongue out and continue to laugh.

He grinned at me and stared tickling me. "Oh! Lou! Stop!" I said in between my laughter. "I hate you! No! HAHAHAHA LOUIS!"

"I won't! This is my sweet revenge!" Louis continues with the tickling.

"Louis! I'm sorry! Please stop!" I said laughing and he didn't stop until we fell on the floor and he was on top of me, and with that, he finally stopped.

I look at him and smiled "You better prepare for your play"

"I'm still sleepy! Should I really go?" He said while putting his hands beside me like doing a push up.

"Of course you should! You're the main actor! Don't chicken out!" I said and he laughed.

"You know, it'd be more fun if you were in the play also" he pouted. Louis' been pestering me about joining him in plays but it's not really my thing.

"You know I don't sing in front of many people. I hate the limelight. Now, let me go, and please take a bath and brush your teeth. Your breath smells awful!" I said putting my hand on his mouth.

He smirked "Don't you like the smell of my morning breath?" He said while trying to remove my hand on his mouth and breath out on my face.

"Stop! You're disgusting!" I said and we both laughed