8

Louis

"Now who's up to playing hide and seek?" I asked them excitedly!! Well, we're about to go to LA later and it'll be all about work! I want us to have fun while we still can!

All my boys are just slouching on the sofa. Why do they easily feel tired??? I am the oldest, yet they're more tired than I am? Where's the fun?

I heard Zayn sighed "Come on, Tommo. Have some rest! You have too much energy. We can't catch up!"

I groaned "We've been resting for quite some time. Let's play!"

They just all chuckled, then made weird faces. Lame!

"Who's in?" I went to Hazza and played with his curls. Hehe. My baby Hazza!

All of them raised their hands and have huge grin on their faces.

"We'll hide, you seek" Harry slapped my hand and they all ran away. What a dork! I wanna hide! That was my point of asking them to play with me!

But okay, at least they've decided to play with me.

I counted to 100 and when I'm done I decided to look for them.

"Hey! It should be two people looking for them. This building is so huge!" I shouted. They're really taking advantage of my energy.

I think of a place where Niall could hide. He's lame in this game. Maybe he's in the auditorium? His usual place because he said it's too dark in there.

I hurriedly  went to the auditorium, when I'm about to enter, I heard someone is playing a guitar, and then that person started singing.

Wake up
I'm trying to show you
I want to come clean
You mean more than you should mean
But I'm willing to be

Her voice is familiar, I just don't know where I heard it. I'm stuck in my place, listening to her. She's singing No More Wishing by Hayley Taylor.

The one that you put on a pedestal
The one that you see in your dreams
The one that you hide your true self from
The one you want to please

I tried opening the door, but it's locked! Why would she lock it????

"There you are!" Someone said and I almost had a heart attack.

I slapped Liam's face, "Don't sneak on me!" I said to Liam who's now laughing. Then he took his revenge by smacking my head! Ouch?!

And I know that it's wrong to want something
So false and so fake
It's not that I want to fix you
I just want to get my way

"What are you doing here? Have you forgotten about the game?"

"Shhh, lad. Listen to that voice" I said and Liam listened with me as well.

'Cause you're the one that I put on a pedestal
The one who keeps coming back to me
The one that I gave my whole heart to
The one who makes me believe

His eyes widened and a huge smile plastered his face "Her voice is amazing"

"Yeah. It's really great, right?"

"Do you know her?"

I want a love that's side by side
I want a love that holds me tight
I want a love that feels like a dream
But when I wake up he's still there with me