25

Louis

I was surprised to see Blaire on our porch. This is definitely not the right time! Maggie and I became a thing just few days ago and now, my ex is here???

I hurriedly went to her and then she hugged me, telling me these stuff. Maggie even heard everything! I saw irritation on her face and that night, she decided to go home. I wanted to stop her but she seems upset, and I know she won't listen to me anyway.

But a week had passed and I couldn't contact her! She's not even answering the call of the lads! She's always out of her apartment. I don't know where she was going.

Until tonight, I saw lights in her apartment. I decided to go there, but instead of Maggie, Douglas' face welcomed me. I feel irritated but I don't want him to give the benefit of making me mad, so I just ignored him. When Maggie saw me, I forced her to talk to me because it's very frustrating that she doesn't know the truth.

But, in the end, she didn't listen. We just fought. And I am mad at her that she's hanging out with Douglas at this hour in her apartment. I decided to just go home because talking to her now is pointless.

"Did you talk to Maggie already?" Harry asked as he enter the playroom with the other boys.

I shook my head "No. She's too stubborn"

"Well, maybe she was really that hurt" Liam defends her. Yeah, I understand that. But she should've at least hear me out.

"Hearing me out won't hurt her ego. And guess who's with her right now?" I asked them. They're looking at each other trying to figure out who it might be. "Douglas" I said.

"The Teenage Dirtbag guy?" Niall asked and I nodded.

Harry shrugged "Well, they seem close. They were at Lou's party together"

"Yeah, and why the hell is he in her house at this time of the night?" I asked out of frustration. I leaned on my chair and put my hands on my face.

This is pointless! I'm really annoyed by the fact that Douglas spends time with her! Is he still there now? Is he gonna stay there the whole night?

"I guess I should rest. I'm really frustrated about Maggie" I said and went to my room.

Why the heck is she allowing Douglas to come near her, did she forget that she has a boyfriend already??? But, it is also my fault that I haven't told her about Blaire before. I guess I'll talk to her tomorrow.

When I woke up, I checked my phone and there's still no calls or even messages from her! This is really frustrating. I can't believe being her boyfriend would be this hard! She's too stubborn, I should have known that! But... I love her too much.

All day, the boys and I are in the recording room in the office because we are starting to record some songs in our Midnight Memories album.

It's already evening but she's still not answering my call.

"Lad, please call her" I pleaded my boys. I'm getting desperate now. All I want is for her to talk to me.

Liam chuckled "Who knew Louis would be this desperate over a girl?"

"Yeah. Never thought Louis would do this" Zayn said and took his phone out. "Okay, lad. Don't cry now. I'll call her"