2

Maggie

"So, you want to join X-Factor again?" Mrs. Tomlinson asked Louis as soon as we told her about auditioning.

Louis nodded.

"Are you sure?" Mrs. Tomlinson is now teasing Louis, for all we know she'll support Louis no matter what!

Louis nodded again

"Okay, boobear. You know that I will support you all the way" then she smiled. "I know this time you can actually get through it!"

"YES!!!!" Louis and I said and we are now jumping for joy!

"I'll do better this time, mom!"

"You are always the best" She said and gave her a sweet smile

When our happiness died down, Louis said "Let me take you home." I nodded

"Mom, I'll just take this pest to her home. I'll be back early"

"Take care, kids"

"Bye, mrs. Tomlinson!" And she smiled at me.

While we are walking, we just keep on talking about stuff when suddenly, James Wilson, the handsome football teammate of Louis walks towards us. They did this crazy hand shake and he smiled at me.

"Where you going?" He asked Louis.

"Taking Maggie home" Louis, then, pointed at me.I secretly nudge his elbow so he that will introduce me to him. "Oh, yeah, Maggie this is James. James, Maggie. She's also studying in our school"

Wow my best friend is not a dummy. I shyly offered my hands and James shook it.

"It's nice meeting you, Maggie. I'll see you around, Louis" He patted Louis' back and walk away.

I almost passed out! I can't stop grinning! When he's finally too far Louis smacked my head.

"What the?? What was that for??"

"You are too obvious"

"I'm not! I'm acting normal"

"Yes, you are. He's not that good looking, anyway. I am waaaay waaay better"

"What? He's charming, he's smart, he's nice. What more can a girl like me ask?"

"He doesn't even know you"

"He does now. Thanks to you. I thought you wouldn't get the signal"

"You owe me for that. Buy me lots of carrots!"

I rolled my eyes and made face. This jerk. Shiiiiizzzz

"Lou, what will happen if you actually made through X Factor this time and then you'll be a very famous singer?"

He looked at me confusingly. "What do you mean?"

I sighed "I support you all the way but the thought of you leaving me alone, saddens me. I mean you're my only friend"

He looked at me smiling "Of course, if I'll win this time and get very popular" We both chuckled because he's being too proud "I will bring you to all the places I will go. Won't leave my bestfriend alone. You don't even know how to drive, so why would I leave you?"

I pinched his belly and he squints in pain. Ha! Jerk!

But yeah, I really don't know what to do if Louis would leave me. He's my only friend. He's the only person who never judged me.