Epilogue

Hi! If you want, please check out my other stories ♥️

https://my.w.tt/upx7hTCzgbb

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155223408?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=pam9721&wp_originator=nbTgmCWRTdBosVjQtF3Mrj%2BHCMKwS6zDBnO8stjKdngccEPLXyKOH3ynpiaAmtaTZlrJv84zPRi8Mid4LOO2yMTMK8jQajb0Qq3AQ5ien8p4x2Hy3uTA2v65eCmKooHs

It's called Yellow Pages and Spies up your world, Louis Tomlinson fan fictions as well 💛

Maggie

"Mum! Dad! I have a new friend, his name is Austin. And he's my best friend in the world!" My little Maeve told me as she enters the house. Louis and I looked at each other and smiled.

I know he's thinking what I am thinking right now. He, then, moved closer to me and hugged me from behind.

"This is quite familiar" Louis whispered in my ear. He faced Maeve and asked, "So, how was he?"

"He's great dad! He said he'll go here tomorrow and play with me" Maeve told us excitedly. "Mum, help me bake cookies, he loves cookies"

"Sure thing, darling" I told her and she went to my room. Louis and chuckled at her reaction.

"Hope her friendship with that boy is same as our friendship" I told Louis and he frowned "What's with that face?"

"I don't want her to have a boyfriend. Friendship is enough. Nothing more" I chuckled at Louis' reaction. Wow. Who would have thought that he could be that protective over our daughter??? "Why are you smiling like an idiot?"

I kissed Louis on the lips and he smiled at me "You're just overprotective. They're too young for that. You're thinking waaaaay ahead of time"

That's when I remembered everything. From our little hang out on the rooftop, to our marriage.

Everyone we love was there, My family, Louis' family, our friends, even Douglas was there, and his girlfriend. Emma and Dan's little girl was our flower girl.

We were so happy that day. Full of love, joy, and laughter.

The boys were all happy for us. They were all saying that after what we've been through, we still ended up together. And they were right. Being apart from Louis was one of the hardest things I've ever encountered, and I will never let that happen again. I'm really excited to spend the rest of my life with this man, Louis William Tomlinson.

Hi! If you want, please check out my other stories ♥️

https://my.w.tt/upx7hTCzgbb

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155223408?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=pam9721&wp_originator=nbTgmCWRTdBosVjQtF3Mrj%2BHCMKwS6zDBnO8stjKdngccEPLXyKOH3ynpiaAmtaTZlrJv84zPRi8Mid4LOO2yMTMK8jQajb0Qq3AQ5ien8p4x2Hy3uTA2v65eCmKooHs

It's called Yellow Pages and Spies up your world, Louis Tomlinson fan fictions as well 💛