15

Louis

"This is exciting!!!!" Harry keeps on exclaiming all throughout our ride!

We are in a van on the way to a school where we will be shooting the music video for Teenage Dirtbag. It was originally by Wheatus. And the song is gonna be covered by us.

It's been a week since we got back to NYC because we still have lots of work to do.

We are all really excited working with Maggie, especially me. Originally, Maggie isn't supposed to be doing this, but the other girl backed out last minute and we didn't have any choice.

After our heart to heart talk, I'm really glad that the awkwardness between us was totally gone! It's nice being this close to her again.

As for the lads, they were surprised that Margaret and Maggie are the same! Well, I haven't shown them pictures of her. I was just telling them stories about her. But Harry here knows something. He said he heard us talking about our moms. When they found out that Maggie and I are now okay, they were really happy. They said it's hard to hang out with two people who has bad blood. Ha! Weirdos!

And for Maggie, she already moved in to her own apartment because her cousin and her boyfriend are gonna start up a new family. So, I always spend time with her. I'm in her flat almost everyday. But the thing is, after we patch things up, I'm feeling something unfamiliar towards her. I'm jealous of my lads sometimes, especially Harry because they've been so close. And I always have this urge of being with her all the time! Then when I'm with her, I can't help myself but be clingy. I always want to hold her hands, hug her... I still want to kiss her! She's still the Maggie I knew, but my feelings is changing... to something even more beautiful yet, dangerous.. I guess?

When we got in to the school where the shooting will be, the crews are already fixing everything.

I'm still holding Maggie's hand, when suddenly she pulled away and ran towards a guy. The guy seems happy to see her and gave her a hug.

"Is that Douglas?" I didn't realize that Niall is at my side already.

"Yeah" I shrugged. Why the heck is she hugging him? They could just shake their hands!

"You're too obvious lad. Don't be jealous." Liam said and they laughed.

What the? I'm not jealous! I'm just confused. But why is he holding Maggie's arms now????

Maggie

"It's really nice to see you again!" Douglas said and gave me a warm hug.

I was really looking forward to see this guy. I haven't got the chance to see him when I got to NYC. It will really be comfortable to be working with him, though I'm a little shy because I have a huge crush on him. I can't just embarrass myself in front of him.

"Hello" Someone said from behind. It's Louis. "So, you're here" he asked then he pulled me away from Douglas and put his arms around my waist.

I'm confused. I looked at the other boys and they seem to be amused by what's happening! They are trying so hard not to laugh!

Douglas just raised his eyebrow and offered his hand to Louis "And so are you. You two are together, huh."

And then the boys came to the rescue. They greeted Douglas NICELY. Unlike this guy beside me.

One by one, they shook his hands and then Louis talked, "I'll excuse Maggie for a while, if you don't mind"

"I don't mind at all" Douglas said and smiled at me "I'll see you later. Lots of catching up to do" and then winked at me.