23

Maggie's POV

I can't believe that Louis went all his way to bring me to Indiana to my family. He's amazing!

When we finally got to my house, I hurriedly went out of the car and pulled Louis. They boys were left in the car, still sleeping.

"Mom!!!!" I said while knocking the door.

I suddenly heard little footsteps running towards the door and when it opened, Katy, my little sister opened the door. She looks confused "Hey, Katy!" I said and carried her.

"'Mom! Help! They're trying to kidnap me!!" She said and Louis and I just laughed. I put her down and ran inside the house and that's when mom came out.

"Maggie! You're home!" She said and gave a hug, when she pulled away, she looked at Louis and her eyes grew large. "Oh, Louis? Is that you?" then he nodded and she hugged him so tight. "Oh, boobear"

I can see tears forming on my mother's eyes.

"Yes, mrs. Parson! I'm back! The Sass Masta from Doncasta!" Louis exclaimed and my mom and I laughed.

Mum pinched Louis' cheeks, "You never changed" then she faced me again "How did you guys meet again? It's a great thing that you two are together again!"

"We'll tell you everything later. But wait, I'll go get the other lads in the car" I told her and she's seems confused.

I woke the boys up and they went out of the car. I introduced the boys to my mom and I bet she's happy to have famous human beings in our house!

"Hi mrs. Parson!" They greeted her all together, my mum welcomed us inside the house and we all stayed in the living room.

My mom asked us soooo many things. It's really fun to catch up with her, I mean we've never seen each other for a long time, and also Louis.

As the six of them talk, I looked at Louis and admired him. He went all this way just to make me feel better. I guess hearing him out won't hurt my ego. He did everything for me even though he's very busy.

"I'll cook dinner for you guys. Just feel at home, okay?" My mom told us and went to the kitchen. I saw Niall's face lighten up, maybe he's hungry. Well, he's always hungry, what's new? My food buddy!

We are talking about random stuff about our trip when Katy showed up with her dolls and hide behind the sofa.

Louis stand up and talked to Katy, "What you got there, Katy?"

"Dolls" She said plainly. Then Louis smiled at her and asked another question.

"What a pretty doll! Who gave you that?" Louis' using his little girl voice, which I find really attractive.

"My momma"

After a few chats, I heard Katy giggling and then Louis carried her and they both sat down on the couch. And then the boys and I joined them and played with her dolls as well. She seems enjoying our (especially the boys') presence.

This is what we needed! A vacation with my family! We're now in my room and it is Louis' first time being here. This is so exciting!!! The past two weeks has been exhausting for the boys, they're almost finish with their Midnight Memories album! So they absolutely need to have this break!

It's too bad that Emma couldn't come, she was offered to join by Louis but she said she couldn't come because she's pregnant.

"How long are we staying here?" I asked Louis while we are unpacking our stuff.