7

Maggie

Two freaking weeks after that incident, and I never saw one of the One Direction boys, Lou, and even Douglas' face again.

Douglas is such a big shot in their industry. Someone like him definitely won't remember someone like me. I'm kinda expecting words from him, but I guess he was just being nice that night. And as for Louis, I don't want to see nor talk to him. EVER. He was such a jerk!

"Your set is about to start. Get ready now" Emma told me as she handed me a glass of scotch. I drank it right away and went to the stage.

I sang three songs and decided to take a break. I went to the counter where Emma is serving drinks and ordered another glass of Scotch.

"Are you tryna get drunk again?" Someone said and stole the glass from me.

I turned around to see who that jerk is, but instead of getting mad, my mood suddenly got better!

"Douglas! What are you doing here? How did you know I'm working here?"

He chuckled and handed me the glass, and said "Well, I lost all my contacts in my phone and I tried to recover it but it seems impossible. So I just tracked you down, and found out that you're working here"

"You did that?" My face are feeling hot again. Shizzzz!!! Wow. Douglas Booth tracked me down. That's great. I guess.

He nodded "Hope it's not illegal, nor creepy." He chuckled. "Can I borrow you tonight for dinner?" I smiled at him. I was about to go to the manager when Emma faked a cough .

"Oh, Douglas, this is my cousin, Emma. Emma, Douglas Booth" I introduced them to each other.

Douglas offered his hand and Emma shook it "Pleasant to meet you, Emma" Douglas said.

"You too" Good thing Emma seems cool. I'm glad she can contain her excitement! But I know she wants to scream because she just met a celebrity.

After asking for my manager's permission, I get my coat on the rack because it's really cold right now. Seems like Christmas season is almost near.

When we got out of the pub, I saw Louis inside a car, smoking a cigar. When our eyes met, his eyes grew large. He hurriedly closed his window and drove away.

"Was that Louis?" Douglas suddenly asked. I shook my head because I still cannot believe that it was him. What was he doing here?

I just shrugged and pretended that it wasn't him "I don't think so" I smiled at Douglas and he did the same.

He took me to a not so fancy restaurant because I told him I'm not dressed for a fancy one. Good thing he didn't protest.

"You're a great singer. Why don't you try asking Lou to help you with your career?" He said while we are waiting for the food.

I laughed lightly and he's looking at me weirdly "Well, I met Lou Teasdale once, wouldn't that be embarrassing asking for her help in my career? And, I'm happy with my what I do. Fame isn't for me."

"Wow. It's not always I talk to someone who doesn't want to be 'well-known'" He says as he sips his wine. I raised my brows at him and we laughed.

The food finally came and we decided to eat in peace! The food is too tasty that if I talk, I might be disrespecting it. I'm too focused to eat my food when Douglas talked.