4

Maggie

We decided to eat somewhere else because I don't want anyone to see me with him. We are not talking to each other. We're just at the corner, staring at the food he ordered.

"You did great" He said and I nodded. "You're not hungry?"

I looked at him is disbelief. Really? Is he really trying to be casual?

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

I heard him sighed "I want your forgiveness"

"Really? After all the things you did, that's all you can say?" I shook my head. He's unbelievable.

"I've already talked to your mom..."

"I'm not mom. If she forgave you, that has nothing to do with me"

"Maggie..." he said and tried to hold my hand but I pulled it in.

"Dad, please. You don't know how much you have ruined my life"

"Maggie, please"

"Dad, please. It's already killing me inside. I have to go" And with that I went outside the restaurant and decided to have drinks somewhere. I just wanna get drunk.

I don't know what time it is when I decided to go home. I'm really tired of all these dramas. I'm tired of being sad. I'm tired of hurting.

I walk down the streets of New York, feeling the cool breeze. I feel like it's Christmas already. I feel dizzy but I don't wanna take a cab. I just feel like walking.

I noticed that there's this guy who's walking very fast towards me, I can't see his face properly because of his hoodie, I also noticed that there are these group of people following him. All of the sudden, this guy pulled me and dragged me with him!

"Hey!! Leave me alone!" I shouted at him.

He just continued dragging me and whispered "Do me a favor please" He has this thick British accent.

"I don't even know you!!!" I said but he just keeps on dragging me!

He dragged me into this narrow corner and then he removed his jacket. He seems pretty familiar but I can't seem to remember where I saw him.

He removed his jacket and threw it somewhere, and slightly pushed me on the wall. He, then, leaned closer to me! His face is so close to mine that all I could do is close my eyes! What the heck????

The alcohol I drank is now starting to eat my system. I feel dizzy suddenly, then I puked on him.... and that's when everything went black.

Douglas

These paparazzi have been following me everywhere! I know they recognized me, but I just wanted some privacy!! I've had enough so I decided to leave the pub, but they're still following me.

I saw a girl who's walking towards me, she might be confused because she's just staring at me, and then an idea struck my mind. When I got closer to her, I dragged her with me. She's trying to let go at first but I'm quite stronger than her. When I saw an alley, I pulled her in there. I removed my jacket and threw it away. Then I positioned her as if I am kissing her, I covered ourselves with her jacket, so they would't recognize me. I can smell the alcohol in her breath. But all of the sudden, she puked all over my shirt and passed out.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed. Oh, now what am I gonna do with her???

I called my driver to come pick me up here. I carried the girl inside the car and my driver seems confused. I can't bring her to my hotel room, people might assume things and put it on the Internet. I think of someone who can help me, and a woman came into my mind. I told the driver the address and we drove away.