The Day Off

I would first like to thank @ScarletSaphire2 and @CleoZhang for voting for this book! I truly appreciate the support and I will try extra hard to make sure you guys enjoy this book!

Also thank you everyone for getting this book to over 100 reads! Its quite an achievement and tbh I didnt think I would get that many reads at all haha!
Lastly let us all thank Hiro Mashima for this new Jerza art! Just look at them! They so cute with the opposite toothbrushes and messy hair! I KNEW they were living together! And they are NAKED, meaning they mustve had a fun time that night hahahaha!
Anyways I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!! 😄

Chapter 7

( takes place during The President)

It was the next day of school, I had made sure to get up extra early so that I could start Erza's day off right, with my handsome face. Heehee. Sadly today, I have to walk over to school since I left my car there overnight. Maybe after I see Erza I'll skip the day and go piss off my brother at his old school.

 On the walk over to school, I stopped at a nearby gas station and picked up some cigarettes, because I just knew if she saw me smoking on school property she would go ballistic. To be honest though, I'm not a regular smoker or an addict. I don't really like them, but the first time I had one was at my old school when people peer pressured me. This was about the time when I started acting cool and people would threaten to call me a pussy if I didn't do what they asked. As soon as I did what they asked, the top tier trouble makers of the school welcomed me into their group, and I became known. But then my violent side erupted, when some asshole took it too far, causing me to get kicked out of the school. I guess I really never learn my lesson if I continue to act like a jackass, but as long as no one in this school knows anything I'm safe.

When I arrived, I went towards the entrance of the school and leaned my body against the wall, pulling out a cigarette from the pack. Now all I had to do was wait for Erza. 

It was about 10 minutes until I saw that wave of scarlet approaching the school. I smirked. Here she comes, now I have to wait for her to notice me. Soon enough I saw her brown orbs staring directly at me, as she made her way closer, I could hear her huff in disgust.

" Jellal!" She growled. Yep, she's pissed. I took a puff of his cigarette and when she got close to me, I blew some smoke into her face, causing her to cough.

" What's up Scarlet?" I greeted with a smirk as I chuckled when I noticed her face was red. Hehe, that's kinda cute. " What's the matter? Can't take a little smoke?" I teased.

" You can't smoke on school property!" She snapped at me as she snatched my cigarette from my hand, threw it on the ground and stomped on it. " What are you now? A drug lord and a trouble maker? I think it fits you perfectly." She said, her tone full of sarcasm. Oh so she does like to joke around. I smirked. Maybe she'll like what I'll say next.

" What Scarlet? Are you jealous that my mouth is used on a cigarette, whereas yours is used to receive extra credit?" I questioned seductively as I moved my face closer to hers. " Or you want my mouth on you? Hmmmm?" 

"N..n.no! Of course not..you pervert!" She answered quietly. Her face turned the color of her hair. I laughed. Haha got you!" I can't believe you think I get extra credit!! I like to work hard for my work, thank you very much!" Well I mean she does act like a suck up, so she probably sucks dick while she's at it.

" Now it's time to get to class. Come along Jellal." She ordered as she walked towards the door. This is going to be the killer. This will piss her off for the rest of the day.

" I'm not going to school. I'm skipping." I answered proudly. I noticed her eyes twitching. 

" Why is that?" She asked, her breath shaking.