Tutor

Chapter 13

 I hope he remembers that for the rest of his life. But I will hopefully forget about Wendy, so I dont cause any more harm to people in her defense and with her in mind. I don't want her to know how I'm acting, so it is better to just forget about her so I don't hold back and can act out freely without any consequences. It's always better to forget anyways.

End flashback

Erza POV

" So after all of that, he kept her door shut, to prevent him from remembering anything about her." He looked down sadly. '' He thought it was best to forget it all, because he didn't want Wendy to know what he had become. And by not remembering her, there's no guilt. That's why he doesn't like talking about her or anyone mentioning her." After hearing the story of Jellal's past, I was able to understand why he was such an ass all the time. Forgetting the dead is not healthy at all, I know from experience. I looked down in shame and guilt. If only we started off on the right foot we could have been friends and I could have gotten him to change. My face lit up. Actually that is a really good idea, it's not too late.

" I understand how he feels, I had to go through something similar." I smiled at Siegrain. " And I'm very sorry to hear about your sister too." He smiled back and patted me on the head in thanks.

" Listen, I know he is a pain sometimes, but he really needs help. He doesn't let me talk to him and he doesnt open up to anyone. I think if you were to get to know him better, you could become friends and help him out of his phase." He begged.

" I understand, I will attempt to befriend him. But he does like to piss me off all the time, so it'll be pretty difficult." I groaned. Siegrains eyes lit up.

" If he bothers you playfully all the time it must mean he enjoys your company." He suggested with a goofy grin plastered on his face.

" Yeah right. Or he just wants to feed off of my reaction." He tilted his mouth into a frown, realizing that what I said was true. " But still it doesn't hurt to try." He lit up again and gave me a sudden hug. I squeaked at the unexpected embrace.

" Thank you! I know I can count on you to save him!" He cried into my neck. I cocked my head in confusion, but then shrugged it off, knowing that he had been through a lot and probably needed a hug for a long time since Jellal didnt give him the emotional support he needed. And he probably just wants his big brother back. Lets hope that I can help the both of them.

---------

Its been a month since I've been to Jellals house, and I havent made much progress with befriending him, since he would continue to pull dumb pranks on me and then scamper off while laughing, not allowing me to say anything. Also with midterms coming up in a few weeks before Christmas, I've been busy studying for those.

Sighing, I took my seat at my lunch table with Mira and the girls. They were currently giggling while looking at someone's phone. I cleared my throat and that's when they noticed me.

" Oh, Erza! I forgot to show you this adorable photo I came across." She handed me the phone. Looking at the picture, I saw that a shirtless Jellal was in a bed with some redheaded girl cuddled up on his chest. I rubbed my eyes, to make sure I saw that correctly and sure enough I was the red headed girl in the photo! My face turned beet red.

" Mira! Where and how did you get this!" I squealed, swiftly handing the phone back to her.

" Oh Jellal's brother showed it to my boyfriend at his school and then he sent it to me." She answered innocently. I shook in my seat. I'm going to kill that little shit next time I see him.