The Dare

Chapter 3

Erza POV

Throughout the rest of my classes( for the first half of the day), before lunch, I couldn't stop thinking about that interrupting, blue haired bastard. Thankfully I only have one class with him so I don't have to deal with him sending smirks my way. I wonder what kind of stupid pranks he will pull, so I can send his ass to the Principals office, I thought, narrowing my eyes as I roamed the halls towards the lunchroom.

I walked towards my regular lunch table where my friends were and sat down.

" Hey Erza!" Lucy greeted excitedly. " We got you some strawberry cake."

I grabbed the plate from her, took a forkful of cake and shoved it in my face. I moaned in bliss at the sweet flavor. Mira, Lucy and Levy smirked when they saw my reaction. I tilted my head in confusion.

" What? Cake is yummy!" I continued to eat my delicious cake as we started talking about how our day was so far. Then of course the she- devil had to mention the encounter between me and the blue haired idiot.

" So Erza, what did you think about Mr Fernandes?"

" I think he's a complete asshole", I snapped. "and I'm going to have a talk with the Principal about his background and why he didn't tell me about him." I puffed my cheeks in a pout.

" Wow, what nice language from the student president." Mira smirked. Her blue eyes staring right into my soul, seeking an unspoken answer from me.

" You do know Mira will find out if you're hiding something, right Erza?" My blue haired friend said.

" Yeah, she probably already ships you with Jellal." Agreed my blonde friend.

" You guys need shut up!" I retorted as I shot them all a deadly glare. They shivered in fear, but didn't show signs of ending this anytime soon . " Now just because he is a guy, does NOT mean I magically like him. I just met him for heaven's sake!"

" Well maybe it's destiny that you two met." Levy suggested as Mira swooned at the thought. I rolled my eyes.

" Trust me, there is no way I would fall for a loser like him, he probably got kicked out of his old school or something." I glanced over to the table where Natsu, Gray and Jellal sat. They were joking around and laughing. I sighed. Figures those three would get along, a bunch of jackasses.

" If you aren't interested in him then why are you staring at him?" Asked Lucy. I blushed slightly. I guess I was staring a bit too much.

" Heeheehee." The girls snickered. Mira then bent her head towards my ear.

" Just like they say, opposites attract." She whispered playfully, causing me to blush harder.

" Geez Mira, you're such a tease."I pushed her away from me. Who knows what will happen between me and the bad boy. But I know for one thing, there is no way I would be romantically involved with him. Right? I shrugged off the thought and stared off into the distance where my eyes suddenly met a pair of tea green orbs.

---------

Jellal POV

It was lunch time and I found myself sitting at a table next to Gray and Natsu. Now i've never met Natsu, but from the first encounter, i've come to the conclusion that he is a complete idiot, he's even dumber than Gray. All he cares about is food. But Gray is the same old Gray, I just saw him earlier today flirting with some random girls and winking at them. Then later on he somehow gets pissed off when they stare at him with heart eyes, due to his charm. Reminds me of our old friend Loke who makes it his goal to sleep with every and any girl possible. At least Gray has standards.

" So Gray, what's up with Scarlet over there? Who is she?" I asked, pointing to the table across from us where the red head and her friends sat, reminding myself of meeting her this morning.

" Oh yeah, Erza. Well she is the student council president, so basically she is a goodie toe shoes."

" Yeah, she scolds me and Gray for pranking the lower classmen." Natsu chimed in, mumbling while shoving food in his mouth." And for being late all the time." He added.

" Interesting, so she keeps everyone in check." I murmured, scratching my chin in amusement.

" Well I dare you to constantly annoy her by flirting with her and pranking her. Make her want to quit being student president. By pissing her off she is bound to blow up one day." Gray challenged with a grin. Tempting. Very Tempting.

" Erza definitely gets angry easily. And it's funny when she gets flustered." Natsu said with yet again, a mouth full of food. I looked towards the red head and examined her behavior. She wore a pout and a tint of pink on her chubby cheeks. I chuckled.

" She does look like she gets flustered easily. Sounds like fun! I accept the dare!" I said mischievously, shaking Gray's hand. I'm going to annoy her so much, she will definitely change her polite, suck up personality in order to keep up with me. Hehehe. That's when I caught her cocoa colored eyes staring at me. I winked at her, shooting a cheeky grin, causing her to blush in response. Wow, she really does blush easily. I can use this to my advantage. Her good girl attitude is no match for my good looks and bad boy attitude. She averted her gaze from me and I was ignored for the rest of lunch.

Game on sweetheart.

There we go, another chappy done and sooner than expected. Im already working on the next one, which is called Detention, it should be funny. It will be released within the next 2 days. Thanks for reading!