Is This Love?

Thank you for the votes, over 700 reads and the follows!😁

Longish chapter ahead

Chapter 18

Erza POV

It was the morning after Jellal took me to the Amusement Park and throughout the night I couldn't get any sleep. I just couldbt stop thinking about how and why Jellal had kissed me and why I actually allowed him too. I melted right into him when I was on his lap while I felt his soft lips moving on top of mine. The feeling was something new entirely and now I don't know how i'm going to act around him anymore.

Sighing, I got up out of bed to get ready for school. Hopefully things won't get awkward.

After getting changed I walked out of my room and past Jellals room, quickly peeking at him through the crack in his door. Then something caught my interest. I backed up and slightly opened the door more to see clearly and leaned on it. I gulped when I saw him pulling up his jeans, his back still bare. Even on his back I could see how fit he was, and my mouth watered at the thought of seeing his naked chest once again. What is happening to me?

As I was mentally cursing myself for thinking like that I gave away my position when I leaned too much on the door and fell. Jellal whipped his head over to me, now showing his chest that I so desperately wanted to see. He simply just stared into my eyes while I stared back, occasionally trailing my gaze down to his ripped chest. Well this is just too awkward, I need to get out of here before I pass out. I quickly got up and ran out of his room before things got worse. I went down the stairs, to the kitchen and took a breather. Damn. Maybe I just need some breakfast to calm myself down. I went to the fridge and pulled out my leftover strawberry cake and the bottle of orange juice. I got a glass and poured the juice, before sitting down and shoving a fork full of cake in my mouth to sooth the stress on my mind. I moaned as the yumminess of the cake did its work and took away my thoughts, leaving me to enjoy its flavor until I heard a creak by the entrance to the kitchen. I looked up to the doorway to see Jellal standing there. It looked like he was shaking in fear. Could he be feeling the same way I am? Stay calm Erza, just don't make any contact.

I watched him as he slowly walked by me to the fridge and pulled out some food. He stopped and looked at me.

" H...hey...c..can...I...have...that?" He asked nervously, while pointing a shaky finger to the orange juice bottle. He's nervous too?

I nodded as I reached to give him the bottle, but his hand accidentally touched mine causing me to back away and drop it on the floor at the contact. Why did it feel like he zapped me?

" S..s.sorry." I choked out as I leaned down to pick it back up, but when I lifted my body back up, Jellal was nowhere to be seen. I let out a breath of relief, not really wanting to be near him, until the situation is fixed. I honestly feel bad, it's weird seeing him act like this when usually he would probably dump the juice on my head and run away laughing. Now he's acting like a scared dog, running away with his tail between his legs. I sighed.I really hope things get better soon, I don't know how long the both of us can deal with this.

----------

It was now the end of January and Jellal hadn't asked me to tutor him before midterms, lucky for me, because I wouldn't know how to act with him so close to me again but since midterms are over I need to get some help on the matter of the weirdness between the two of us. I know just who can help.

During lunch that date I decided to get some advice from Mira and my friends since they know all about this kinda stuff.

" Hey Mira, uh can I ask you something?" I asked shyly, while playing with my hair. She's probably going to tease me.