Extra Chapter/Authors Note

This is a short chapter containing a lemon, so mature content, if u dont want to read it, just skip past it but go all the way to the bottom for a note about this book

After the wedding…...

Jellal was carrying me bridal style as we headed inside the honeymoon suite. I gotta say, he may be a complete dumbass but he sure is romantic.

We entered our large and glorious room, covered in plain white walls as we went towards the bedroom. The bedroom was pretty roomy, with a king sized bed in the middle, not to mention the bathroom was the best part of the whole room, because its size took up half the room. To be honest you could throw a party in there. Before I could fully explore the bathroom, Jellal had thrown me on the bed and pinned me down. Looks like he has different plans, I mean it is our wedding night.

" What are you doing Jellal, I want to take a shower and get out of this dress." I do like dresses, but wearing this humongous wedding dress is a pain. The funny thing is I know exactly what Jellal is going to do. 

" I want to have the pleasure of ripping this beautiful dress off you, so I'm not letting you go sweetheart." He chuckled as he flipped me over so I was on my stomach and started to unzip the dress. Well I guess I'll just let him go for it since he won't get another opportunity. He then went to lift the top part of my dress over my head and started to yank the bottom part down, leaving me with only my underwear on. He breathed deeply as he took in my almost naked body. Lowering his mouth to my shoulders, he planted soft wet kisses all over my back.

" God Erza, your body is amazing." He groaned as he flipped me over and sat me over his hips, facing him. 

" Don't say things like that." I mewled, blushing. These things make me so embarrassed but they also turn me on.

" Why not Scarlet, we are married now, so we get to ravish each other." He grinned, kissing my neck. " Mrs Fernandes, retired school president, allow me to show you a good time that you can't get into trouble for." He then rolled his hips up to grind further into me, making me gasp. When I opened my mouth it allowed Jellal to lean up and take my mouth in his. He started to open-mouth kiss me, making the both of us moan as we grinded against each other harder and harder, desperately wanting to feel each other. I started to unbutton his shirt and tugged at his dress pants. Soon enough he was in his underwear as well and I can now drool at seeing Jellals rock hard abs. I could feel myself getting wetter as his dick grew larger and poked into me through my panties. Tracing my fingers gently along Jellals chest, he let out a growl as he flipped me on the bed. He was now staring down at me, smirking at my now flustered face.

" Aw, is little Scarlet nervous to have sex with me?" He cooed as he moved his fingers to massage my breasts through my bra. I gulped and blushed deeper thanks to his dirty talk and actions on my breasts. He soon ripped the bra off, same with my panties, revealing my naked form to him. " It's ok sweetheart, this isn't your first time, so there's no need to get scared." I slapped his chest.

" I'm not scared!" To prove my point I flipped him over again and straddled him. He looked shocked, because usually I have to be drunk to be this confidebt.Its actually kinda funny, how I read smut but am submissive and shy during sex. But now I guess I'm in the mood, so now it's coming natural.

" Now now Jelly, I'm going to ride the shit out of you this time and we're skipping the foreplay. " He gulped as I ripped his boxers off, his large cock springing up. " I'm not going to be submissive all the time buddy, so don't get used to it." I then roughly slammed myself down onto him, eliciting a moan from both of our mouths. I lifted myself completely off and then slammed back down, repeating this action until I got used to his size.

" I think I can get used to this side of you." He moaned out. " God Erza!" He now started to thrust up to meet me, causing me to start moaning uncontrollably as he kept doing it, hitting that spot inside of me again and again. I could feel Jellals cock start to pulse in me, letting me know he was close. So was I, because that feeling of intense pleasure filled my entire vagina and my stomach. Soon enough the both of us picked up our pace, our breathing and moaning out of control as we came at the same time. After coming back from out high, I collapsed on Jellal as he pulled his jow softened cock out of me. He kissed my temple as he wrapped his arms around me.

" Man, if i thought you would be this good on top I would get you drunk all the time." He chuckled. I smiled as I sunk into his hold.

" I love you Jellal." I said as my eyes closed in exhaustion. 

" And I love you too Scarlet."His soothing words were the last thing I heard before I fell asleep, safe into his arms.

A/N

Hey guys, I hope the lemon wasn't too cringe, but I will be getting better with more practice. Also I feel that this book was in fact a little rushed, so if you would like, I can do another book of what happened during the 7 years( hehe reminds me of the Tenrou arc) it'll be sorta like a sequel, I guess. Though this is a big maybe, because i would like to write other books before I perfect this.

I kinda wanted to end it because I really didn't know what else to write but, I ended it like that in case I wanted to write more about the time skip. So now that some of you mentioned it, I have some ideas for it and if I continue to get more, I may write more.

Lemme know in the comments if you want me to write it, but I probably wont start writing it, if I do, til I finish Be My Mate( cuz I want it to be good) or other works.

Since this is my first book it isn't perfect but I want to get better which is why I will continue to write more.

Thank you for all your support!

-KC