The Book and the Competition

Another longish chapter

Warning: smut ahead, it will only be a few short separate paragraphs and it will be in italics if ya wanna skip. Forgive me if its bad, it was hard writing it without blushing lol.

Also thank you for the votes, follows, comments( they make my day) and for over 400 reads!!!!😁

Chapter 15

It's been a few days since Erza moved into my house. I figured I should let her settle in before pranking her right away, but that will soon change.

During those few days I had realized that maybe being close to Erza wasnt a good idea on my part. I mean it is in my nature to make people suffer or hurt them and I was afraid that Erza would be affected by one of my stupid pranks. She seemed to be enjoying me and Siegs company and looked happy for once, and I instantly knew I would ruin it sooner or later. But when I remembered both of our pasts I realized that maybe we are destined to be together and that pulling a few harmless pranks on her would only loosen her up a bit, since she's used to some of my dirty jokes and teasing anyways. So I put aside my fear of angering and taking advantage of her and our friendship and came up with a fun game to play with her.

You see I finally was able to read that book I stole from Erza, that gave me many nosebleeds and I found out that she probably has a lot of kinks from it, so I plan on making her flustered with it. This book will prove to be a valuable weapon against her by exposing her biggest weakness: being horny. She apparently doesn't want others to know about it since she's the president, so it should be fun.

----------

" Hey Erza! Remember this." I walked over to her, who was sitting in the living room doing homework. I held up the book I stole from her and her eyes widened when she saw me holding it." You know, I was very interested by its content and it was quite the page turner, if you know what I mean." I smirked at her as I heard her gulp.

" Y..y..you... r..read it?" She asked shakily.

" Yep!" I said popping the p. "You must really like this kinda stuff, don't you Erza. Does it turn you on?" I took a step closer to her and took a strand of her hair in hand. "Does it get you wet? Hmmmm?" I husked in her ear. Heehee, I'm feeling a bit bold today.

" S...s...shut up." She squeaked as her face turned red. I got her right where I want her now.

" Tell me Scarlet, do your deepest desires hide in the pages of this book?" She didn't answer, but I could hear her heart beating faster and faster, like it was giving me an answer of some sorts. It's either because of my proximity or my dirty talking. Man I love the way I make her feel. " Well, shall we find out?"

" S...top." She whimpered.

" Oh come on Erza! Why don't we make a game out of it."

" Why is everything a game to you?" She seemed to have regained her voice back, but her face was still red and was still refusing to look me in the eye. It looks like even the school president isn't immune to my charm and dirty talk, I knew that much after our first few encounters. But now it's like she's getting worse the longer she's around me. I like the way this is going.

" Well I just thought it would be fun for once since you never have fun. Besides, it involves a book you like. " I winked at her, while waving the book in front of her face. She sighed in defeat. Wow she's actually gonna go along with it!

" So here's how it's gonna go. We are going to take turns reading passages of the book in an attempt to get the other person turned on. If that happens then the person moves a foot closer, we will start off far apart though." I just know that as we get closer she gets more and more embarrassed heehee.