His Past

Long chapter ahead!

Chapter 12

Jellal POV

I awoke to the sight of a bright light flashing in my eyes. I moaned and rubbed my eyes, so I could properly open them. When I did, I saw Siegrain with his phone out, taking a picture of me.

" My, don't you two look cute." He sniggered. And then he pulled out Erza's book from behind him. Shit. " Maybe, you guys can practice some things with the help of this book." That's when I realized that I was in bed with Erza and that the events of last night were in fact, not my imagination. I haven't even noticed our position till now. She was all cuddled up, with her head on my chest, her scarlet hair splayed all over me. She looked really adorable and peaceful. I smiled, but then it immediately dropped when I imagined her reaction when she saw me in bed with her. Gulp, I gotta do something.

I carefully moved her head off of me and onto the pillow. With that movement her arms came up around my waist and hugged me tightly, not wanting to let go. 

" P..please don't leave me… I don't want to be alone anymore." She mumbled softly in her sleep. Awww so freakin precious. But I had to get up soon, because she wouldn't continue to be this cute for much longer. I turned my attention from the sleeping redhead.

" Sieg, I need you to get a stuffed animal, so she doesnt move when I get up." He nodded and went out of the room. I have a stash of teddy bears in the closet. When I was younger, I simply refused to get rid of them because they were and are still my friends. And because they were fluffy and cute. I blushed at the thought. If Erza ever found out I secretly like stuffed animals she would beat me up and laugh at my face. Yeah, so much for me being a bad boy, right? Snapping me out of my thoughts, Siegrain soon came back with a big red teddy bear. Wow reminds me of Erza. Man it would be cool if she was my teddy bear. I mentally slapped myself for thinking this way and then I took the stuffed animal from him and slowly placed it in between Erza's arms. She let her hold on me go and continued to grasp the teddy bear. Taking my chance, I quickly got up out of bed. I then swiped Erza's book from Siegrain and glared at him.

" I'm gonna go hide this, so Erza doesn't see it. Then I'm going to take a shower. If Erza wakes up, try to tell her that nothing happened last night, but she was drunk,ok? And she can use my bathroom if needed."

" Yep, gotcha." I nodded and headed down the hall. At least she won't think something happened since I'm not in bed with her currently.

Erza POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a place that was not my bedroom. I mean it is a bedroom, just not mine. Sitting up, I saw a familiar blue haired boy peering up at me. My eyes widened. Why is he here?.

" Ok buddy, how the hell did I get here and why am I here?" I demanded. " Also is this your bedroom? Because it better not be." Jellal stood up and walked towards me.

" First things first, I am not Jellal, I am his twin brother Siegrain." Huh, I never knew he had a brother. " As of how you got here, I don't know, but apparently you were drunk so he brought you to his room." My eyebrows raised.

" He knew where I lived, why couldn't he just bring me back home?"

" Again, I don't know, you're going to have to ask him. " 

" But why do I have to be in his room?" Oh wait, did he do something to me? I got out of the bed and walked towards Siegrain. I gritted my teeth and he looked at me confusedly. " Did he have sex with me?" I asked sternly, my breath shaking. He chuckled.

" Wouldn't you know or feel it, if you did?" He asked, carrying the same playful tone as Jellal. Just as I was about to open my mouth and yell at him, he cut me off.