Visiting Kaijo

Nakamura let out another yawn, pushing her glasses up as the Seirin team walked through Kaijo, looking for their gymnasium. She listened to Kuroko as he made fun of Kagami for being like an elementary student before a field trip. 

Ughhhh maybe I shouldn't have come and tried to get some more sleep. I took a nap on the way here but that didn't really help T-T

"Nakamura-san, are you alright? You've been yawning alot and your face is a little pale. Not enough sleep again?"

"Hm? Yeah. I had another nightmare, and it only got worst since I knew I would be seeing Ryouta today."

"I see. Maybe it would help if you went to wash your face. It might wake you up a little bit. Same for you Kagami-kun. Maybe it would help you look less angry."

"OI WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT KUROKO, YOU BASTARD"

Nakamura cowered as she heard Kagami yelling, uncomfortable with how loud he was getting. She ends up distancing herself from Kagami and Kuroko, and walks next to Mitobe, giving him a slight nod as a greeting. She liked Kuroko's company, but when Kagami was involved, the freshman duo would get too loud for her liking. She preferred Mitobe's company as he didn't yell and thought he was a very kind senpai. Although he doesn't speak much, she could tell he cared about others through his expressions and gestures, and as she has always believed, Actions speak louder than words. Believe what you see and not what you hear.

Mitobe gave a nod back to her, furrowing his eyebrows together while looking at her. Nakamura figured he wanted to ask if she was okay, and said, "I'm okay senpai. I'm sorry if I entered your personal space. Kagami-kun is just a little too loud for my liking and I'm too tired to deal with him right now." Mitobe gave another nod, as if to say he understood, and the both of them continued the walk in peace. That was until they heard someone yell, "Hey guys!" Nakamura could feel her stomach flip when she heard his voice, cringing and slowly inching to hide behind Mitobe. He looked at her, confusion in his expression as he watched what she was doing. He wanted to ask if she was okay, but she looked like a little kid afraid of something, with her eyes darting back and forth. Knowing it wasn't his business, he decided to not say anything and turned his attention back to Kise.

"This place is big, so I thought I'd come get you." was Kise's excuse as he greeted the Seirin team. Kagami approached him, who knows for what reason, but was ignored as Kise immediately walked up to Kuroko. Nakamura felt her heatbeat increase even more as Kise got closer to Kuroko, who was directly in front of Mitobe. Jesus Christ I told myself this was to make progress but here I f*cking am, hiding behind senpai. Sh*t why am I so nervous? It's Ryouta.

"Kurokocchi, ever since you turned down my invitation to join us, I've been crying into my pillow every night."

That's some bullsh*t Ryouta

"What's wrong with him?"

"Oi, show us the way already."

"Not even a girl has turned me down before!"

Is he seriously ignoring the rest of the team right now? -.-

Kuroko responded to Kise by saying he should stop being sarcastic, with Kise changing his expression and talked about crushing Kagami, Kuroko's new light, today during today's practice match. After Kise issued his 'challenge' to Kagami, he led to Seirin team to the gymnasium, where everyone was slightly surprised with what they saw. There was a net splitting the gym in half, one side being empty while the other side seemed to have practice going on.

What the hell. They're only using half the court for today's practice match? Are they underestimating Seirin?

After finding Kaijo's coach and Riko introducing herself, Kaijo's coach proceeds to explain the half court, saying that there wouldn't be enough to learn from today's practice match. Therefore, he had those members that were sitting out continue on with the usual practice so they wouldn't waste time. As a final blow, the coach walks off and makes a comment about how he hopes Seirin doesn't let them triple their score. As if Riko wasn't aleady pissed from what he said about making simple 'arrangements', she was now emitting fire, ready to destroy Kaijo in the practice match. Everyone else frowned as they thought of how Kaijo was underestimating them already.

"Just listen to him."

"I haven't been this pissed in a while."

Honestly, I figured they'd be confident but this is a little much. It's gonna be fun watching Seirin beat the sh*it out of Kaijou.

Nakamura saw Kise approaching them, apologizing for what his coach had said to them. But then, Kise made his own comments about how they shouldn't go around saying that they plan on defeating the Generation of Miracles if they can't force the coach to put Kise in. Kaijou's coach cuts Kise off, telling him that he should lead Seirin to the locker rooms. As Seirin walked off, Nakamura stood in place fidgeting as she knew she was going to face Kise now, seeing as there was no reason for her to go into the boy's locker room 😏. Nakamura could feel her nervousness increasing by each second as she saw Kise turn around and have his eyes lands on her. His mouth opens in shock, obviously not expecting her to be at the practice match and for her to be standing 30 feet away from him. He quickly snaps out of it and goes to greet her.

"NAKAMURACCHI~ IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU!!!"

Nakamura opened her mouth to say something back when all of a sudden, a guy came up to her and grabbed her right hand, cutting her off. Before she could ask him to let go of her, the guy opened his mouth and said, "It must be fate that I was able to meet an angel like you here. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" Nakamura cringed at what just left the guy's mouth.

Ew did he seriously just throw that old pickup line at me?

"Yeah it actually did hurt a lot. I died, just like that pickup line did 15 years ago."

"How could you hurt me like that? But it's okay! No matter what you say, I would do anything to get your heart! For you, I would go as far as to rearrange the alphabet so I could put U and I together ;) "

Oh god how do you make him stop?

"Good thing you can't."

Despite her turning him down, the guy only continued to throw more pickup lines at her. Her nervousness was fading and was being replaced with irritation, that a high school student would use such old and corny pickup lines and that he grabbed her hand suddenly. While thinking of how to get the player to stop, another player had walked up to them, shouting like there was no tomorrow.

"MORIYA(MA)-SENP(AI) Y(O)U (CA)N'T JU(ST) HOLD (A) GI(R)L'S HA(ND) LIKE (TH)AT! THAT I(SN)'T PROP(ER)! YOU NE(ED) TO APP(ROA)CH (HE)R CARE(FUL)LY AN(D) GEN(TL)Y! LOO(K) AT H(ER)! DOE(SN)'T SH(E) L(OO)K SCAR(ED) TO YO(U)?!"

Now confusion and fear was all over her face as the player continued to yell, and it wasn't helping that the flirty one wasn't stopping with the pickup lines. Kise was trying his best to pull the two players away from her, but wasn't successful with his efforts. Feeling overwhelmed and the lack of sleep coming back to her, she felt light-headed and tried to pull her hand away from the guy's grip, who STILL hadn't let go.

"Umm..... excuse me but could you plea-"

"OI YOU FOOLS. GET BACK TO THE BENCH. I'LL KICK YOU ALL!"

"OW THAT HURTS SENPAI YOU'RE ALREADY KICKING ME!"

Thud

"EHH NAKAMURACCHI?!"

"MORI(YA)MA-S(EN)PAI LOO(K) AT W(HA)T YO(U) (D)ID!"

"Wow I can't believe my pickup lines made her faint. They must have made her heart beat so fast that she couldn't handle it anymore! I need to change so no other girl has the same fate as her!"

"OI STOP STANDING AROUND AND LAY HER ON THE MAT! SOMEONE JUST FAINTED IN FRONT OF YOU! GO GET A TOWEL AND SOME WATER FOR HER! HURRY UP OR I'LL KICK YOU!"

"OW SENPAI YOU ALREADY KICKED ME ONCE!"